Options

What the heck?!

TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
Argh!! So I started a new doll on another Facebook account of mine. I named him Dante.... But in my main game he shows up as ROSE!! Which is the first name of my Facebook account!! Again!! WHAT THE HECK?! So now I have a good looking guy with the name Rose!!! :mad: :confused: :eek:

Why did it do that????
Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
Let's be friends!! :cool: :D

Comments

• Options
    Ok this is messed! So to everyone who adds me, my guy's name will be Rose?! That's freakin ridiculous! Of course within the game Kim and everyone calls me Dante, but on the friends list I'll appear as Rose. I even took a loss in fans to change my name lol, just to be sure. This is crazy, stupid! =/
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. Sorry this happened, but since it's a relatively new game, can you go to Maria to have your name changed? I know she charges a percentage of fans or something. But to be honest, if the guy doll is cute enough, he can pull it off. Imagine his last name is Rose, and it's like his nickname, where good friends call you by your last name out of affection. "Hey Rose, get over here the game's about to start." or "Hey Rose, stop flexing your muscles in the mirror, you're hanging out with Stellan too much"

Either way, enjoy the game. And, with the secondary game....I'm here to officially welcome you to the darkside. Multiple games feed the frenzy deep inside. If you start a third, you have to come sit by me, because we both need help. Lots and lots of help. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Hi Twiztidrose, just to point out that the name Rose will most likely be linked to your account for example I play on iOS, and, while you can choose your character's name in game as you did, what will show in other people's games is your GC name. Not for you obviously because I know you're on Facebook not GC, but it should be the same - your character's name in other people's games will be decided by the account not your in-game name choice. I hope this helps, I don't know how the game works with adding friends on Facebook so it might not be the best answer but it would make sense based on how other platforms work :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Yep. Miss Lucy is correct. My doll's name shows up as my GC name on my friend's game. You pretty much have to change your GC name if you want your doll's name to change in other people's games.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Well I don't want to change my secondary Facebook account to a dude's name lol. So I guess Dante is stuck being known as Rose. Poor guy LOL!! Silly that the doll just doesn't have the name we give them.
  • Options
    Hi. Sorry this happened, but since it's a relatively new game, can you go to Maria to have your name changed? I know she charges a percentage of fans or something. But to be honest, if the guy doll is cute enough, he can pull it off. Imagine his last name is Rose, and it's like his nickname, where good friends call you by your last name out of affection. "Hey Rose, get over here the game's about to start." or "Hey Rose, stop flexing your muscles in the mirror, you're hanging out with Stellan too much"

Either way, enjoy the game. And, with the secondary game....I'm here to officially welcome you to the darkside. Multiple games feed the frenzy deep inside. If you start a third, you have to come sit by me, because we both need help. Lots and lots of help. :)

Haha yeah. I guess I could go change his last name to Rose lol. Dante Rose. Sounds a bit meh.... lol.
    Yes! The dark side!!!
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    When I started my second comeback I wanted to change names but Maria never gave me the opportunity to do so... that is, until a gained a whole bunch of fans... but I agree with Koko, Rose could totally do it for a sexy, mysterious hunk :P Dante's fine as hell too, so I understand why you're frustrated ^^"
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I see a lot of people in my friends list with girly girl names and a dude with a beard is their doll - or vice versa, a macho man name and then a girly girl doll. Now I know why. :)
  • Options
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    I see a lot of people in my friends list with girly girl names and a dude with a beard is their doll - or vice versa, a macho man name and then a girly girl doll. Now I know why. :)

Well it's nice to know that I'm not the only one. Thanks for that!! =)
    I'm over it now lol. Don't have any friends on him anyways. ='( (well besides myself haha!)