Options

200 million to get to #1

StarzeeStarzee Registered Users 4 Posts
I saw that some players are #1 and only have around 50million and I need 200million to get to #1. :( . Is it because they got to #1 faster

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Being #1 means you are number 1 in your game. If you have contacts who are higher, with lets say 300Million Fans, and you have 200 Million you have to surpass or match your contacts to be number one. Maybe the people you're seeing who are number 1 with 50 million fans are not playing with high achievement players. So in their game, no one has more than 50 million fans.

If you're like me, you have made contacts with high ranking players, and with them in your game, you're going to have to strive to do better. I have friends who are maxed out with fans, I'm number 12 with 300something fans. I won't get to be number one, till I get to the Max. And then I automatically jump over the other people who've already made max in my game.

Yesterday, my android phone showed 3 contacts (player games) Just three. I was thrust from number 20something to number 1. Because all my friends were dropped from my game. I cleared my cache. Shut down, reopened, and my friends were back and I was back down to the 20s.

Does this answer your question?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary