Options

This game & vacation?

EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
I'm a little embarrassed that I have to post this thread. It sounds kind of silly to me but I have to ask for advice!

So, I have a real life vacation coming up soon (this week). It's going to be short, 4 days. Not really a huge deal and I don't think not playing for 4 days is really gonna affect my star status haha. What I'm sorta worried about is the husband. I don't want another divorce lol, especially since I'm technically married to myself. It wouldn't be a huge deal but I'm maxed out in the relationship and I wouldn't be able to remarry which would bite! That sounds silly I know I just want to stay married to my dude. So, do you guys think it will be safe to not date for 4 days? Bringing the iPad just to do one date a day while on vacation is not an option btw, lol. I already get enough grief from the real life SO about this game so that wouldn't fly.

Before I leave, should I just call the hubs for a date and leave him there?
Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!

Comments

• Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Call him for a date most definitely! Have a great vacation :)
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Eselletea check ur PM
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    I'd say begin a date, complete 4 stars. Don't finish it.
    4 days later : "Your date is over"
    It will be as if you just had a 4 stars date.

Or at least I think so.

One day I started a date. Then my game had a problem and I could not open it for A WEEK. (That's actually how I came to the forum). I was so mad and afraid my doll's hubby would leave her. The day it worked again, I had the "Your date is over" message, the usual tweet from Ray Power ("adopting a HORSE") and it was as if nothing happened. (Except I lost like a dozen of ranks in the Top Couple :( )

Hope that helps.
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Wouldn't it be nice if we could actually adopt that dang horse?!?!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    That is really good info. It's nice to not be punished for life happening every once in a while. Enjoy the vacation. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    What I do is leave myself at a restaurant/bar before going. So that way when you'll comeback, you might lose some fans. But just don't leave the place before finishing a date. Even if you're on a date, don't leave in between for collecting energy. They usually call while we're on a date lol. :p

Also what Charnin said seems better, I never knew that. You won't have to waste your energy again this way.

Enjoy your vacation :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Thanks so much everyone!

Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend event. I'm sad I'll miss this one, but I'll be in NYC! I'll make a stop at the DASH store and take a pic. ;)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!