Options

What is happening?!!

Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
OH MY GOD! Okay so I literally JUST opened my game and it brought me to the screen where you first customize your doll, and I am so mad and confused because now all my event items are GONE! And I'm not sure if I can retrieve please someone--help :(

Comments

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Don't hate me, but I have to ask: you don't have a recent iCloud backup, right? I can walk you through using one, if by some miracle you have it...

I can't believe how unstable this app is! I'm so sorry.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    I didn't back it up recently because I wasn't aware that this would happen:( But that's my own fault..
  • Options
    I'm so sorry, Danielle.

And of course it doesn't offer you any Game A/Saved Game options at the first welcoming screen about choosing gender or Kustomization...

Don't Kustomize and start playing again yet, though. Somebody else may have more advice. Try writing Minne623 a pm. The same thing happened to her a few weeks back, but she got her game back. Do you remember that?

• Options
    Yes, I do. I will make sure to send her a pm, but now I just feel horrible. I apologize sincerely to Holly. I am well aware that you spend really life money on this game, and the fact that everything you gave me is gone. I'm not even sure what to say..
  • Options
    Well, Holly gave you gifts in order to make you happy, and it was successful. You didn't deliberately do this. I bet she'll understand. And you may get it all back.

Can you step away and do something else in the real world for a little while?

• Options
    Okay, thank you for helping me out with this--- hopefully I get answers soon.
  • Options
    trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    I found this http://www.imobie.com/support/recover-lost-data-on-iphone.htm but I don't if this could help u .. Stupid Apple products .. I'm so sorry for this ..
  • Options
    It's not Apple, it was my fault for not backing it up, Apple should not have ny blame in this.
  • Options
    trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    I wonder how Minne623 got her game back
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Danielle, I'm so sorry this is happening. Why not do a search for posts made by Minne623 and see if she has any posts about it, and how she got it back. But until you have a plan of action, don't keep opening the game, It buries your data, (if it's there) deeper and deeper. Hang in there.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Okay.
    So I looked back at Minne623 posts and her problem isn't exactly related to hers because my game just took me directly to Kustomization, while she had an option to do use this game or iCloud saved game. Also in her post she mentioned that she deleted her game then reinstalled. But if I did that it would not have given me the iCloud choice because if it already bought my character to the main screen then I don't think I would then gave a trace of my old game.

I sent a pm to Glu to see if it's possible for me to get my event items back but for now, I just need a break from forums.
  • Options
    Aww, good luck Danielle. I am so sorry this happened. When you feel like it we'll be here for you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Okay so I couldn't help but play the game so I went ahead and did it, still grieving but I'm kind of over it, I just got the weekend event but I haven't bought the Hollywood condo and I refuse to pay $750 for the downtown apartment. So I won't really be working towards this weekend event.
    EDIT: But parties really would help me get to d-list. I'll just wait until I have my 2000 k-cash
  • Options
    Welcome back. Good luck. This is a looooooooong weekend event, for the first time i a long time, the Event is doable. Sooon you'll be partying to the DList. What level are you at now?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Level Seven, and yep I sure will.