Options

8 and 12 hour jobs

lileililei Registered Users 33 Posts
The eight hour jobs eat up a lot of time even though I love the bonus (an extra completed star to begin) for a little bit of money. If the job is eight hours, perhaps there should be more money (js). Yesterday, I completed a 12 hour job with a nice bit of change. I can complete the jobs in less then eight hours. but Simon and Maria keep adding jobs which is good, but if this was real life, I would have dropped from exhaustion. But, such is the life of those who seek fame and fortune:p

I often complete about four or five eight hour jobs and tell Simon I'm not ready for another. He always says well I will try to stall them, but they won't be happen (laughing). On another note, it would be nice if the spouse could assist on the jobs and actually work. There should be more interaction between the spouse and my character. Instead of sitting there when my character is home saying nothing, no interaction with the baby and no job lol and there should also be the option to adopt another baby if one wants to. anyway..............