Options

Can anyone gift me? Android player.

kkhgameaddictedkkhgameaddicted Registered Users 51 Posts
Hey, can anyone gift me and send me some shoes and dresses and the ripped jeans and some arm tattoos, glasses and nose praising? I will love you forever and just mention a favour you need and I'll do it! Thanks!:)

Comments

• Options
    trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Hey, can anyone gift me and send me some shoes and dresses and the ripped jeans and some arm tattoos, glasses and nose praising? I will love you forever and just mention a favour you need and I'll do it! Thanks!:)
    I can send u some gifts but u need to be logged from facebook :) cuz i dont have enough space for google play services ..
  • Options
    I don't really have facebook. I closed mine an year ago. I'm going to open one under my name 'Sol Sabagi', I will add you, accept my request and thank you so much :) I will be expecting for your gifts :)@trufflebutter
  • Options
    I don't really have facebook. I closed mine an year ago. I'm going to open one under my name 'Sol Sabagi', I will add you, accept my request and thank you so much I will be expecting for your gifts @trufflebutter
  • Options
    trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    I don't really have facebook. I closed mine an year ago. I'm going to open one under my name 'Sol Sabagi', I will add you, accept my request and thank you so much I will be expecting for your gifts @trufflebutter
    Okay when u are done send me a friend request :)
  • Options
    Okay when u are done send me a friend request :)

I just messaged you, check your spam file because it went to ther because I'm not in your friend list, and I coudln't send you a request. Thank you again so much :)