Options

Calling facebook frienda for gigs.

kkhgameaddictedkkhgameaddicted Registered Users 51 Posts
I have saw a video of someone playing the game and in the middle some girl called her for giving her a gig. A real girl from her facebook friends. How do you do that?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    It initiates on the other person's game. A player gets a pop up asking if you'd cover a gig they got, and think you'd be perfect. You say yes and the gig appears as a tab on the left side along with your other gigs. If you decline, you don't get the gig, and the games says "Ok, maybe next time" Now, I have never received a response saying my friend said yes or no. So I think after the friend initiates it, it's all in your game now. If you do the gig, then later if you run into that friend in (for me it was Chateau Nuit in Vegas) when you tap them, they may give you cash for the gig, (this happened to me once, and I've read about it from others.)

So, you can't initiate it in any way. Sometimes, your game may call you, say there is an available gig do you have a friend. If you say yes, you select your friend to ask. That ends your involvement in getting a gig for a friend. Then their game will call them with the gig, and it all shifts over to them. I don't think you know if they took it or not, because you selected a friend and you're done.

Does this explain the Refer a friend from both side of it? Hope I've helped, and sorry but you can't trigger it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary