Options

Certain gigs?

Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
How come now I'm only getting 1 gig per day? I'm only on level 31 on my game. Last time I remembered I had a full to-do checklist of storyline gigs. Right now on my game I have to wait until 24 hours to do the next gig. And I have a side gig when Simon calls me when I don't have any available gigs at the moment. Recently I've been doing the StarStyle storyline gig (I have to compete against Willow Pape). I'm getting bored because I only have 1 storyline gig and this side gig (even though it doesn't count because I can only earn extra cash from it). What comes next after the StarStyle storyline?
Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, is that where you had to compete against willow, did you meet Jen and Mario, your glam squad? If you have to wait 24 hours for the next one, it's just the way this storyline is running. WHen you complete this you will get your next task. I used to have a thousand things to do at once, and I was contstantly behind. We're all basically running one, two if on weekends line of tasks to do, in addition to the side gigs.

And what comes next depends on what you've done already, and not everyone's game is the same. Did you take your update? There's a thing going on with Kris.

Before the update I wrapped toc 2 I believe, there was a hint of an upcoming 3rd one.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yes I already met Mario and Jen. My game is already updated but I didn't get the storyline with Kris just yet. I think that I will later on so I will just continue playing the game.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Yeah, that my be your last gig before you move on, after the 24 hour wait time. That is so rough on game play. lol. But, I don't know exactly what's going on with Kris. It's unclear, but I get the feeling that it might be leading up to things. Anyway I was happy to see her right after the update, AND be doing a little 'nosh' with her in a couple of hours. Oh, and here, nosh means food. In case it means something else somewhere else, I do apologize.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Hmmm... I didn't get the gig with Kris yet either. Maybe it goes in order by lvl or by mission???
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • Options
    Do you have other tasks you haven't completed? What are your current tasks, other than side gig?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hmm..I have a lot of catching up to do. I think that I'm so far behind on my game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Yeah, you have to catch up before other gigs and story lines become available. ;) But, now, get ready for the Weekend event.

:)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary