Options

Husbands

Lisalegs67Lisalegs67 Registered Users 2 Posts
Can we have a list husbands that aren't sooooo needy????? It would be great if they had a job to go to so they could pay for and organize a date!!! Or don't give me a hard time when we don't hang out every third task???? I'm on my 3rd husband because they're all so needy😤😤😤😤😤

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Ugh❗Tell me about it. It doesn't matter what their ranking are. All of them are extremely needy. I agree with what you're saying though. They need a job. They need to do something productive with their lives. All of our hubbies are using us for our money and energy. It's rude that we have to pay for dates and our hubbies don't. Why can't our hubbies just spoil us rotten? That would make me very happy if my hubby would buy me gifts and pay for dinner.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Lisalegs67 wrote: »
    Can we have a list husbands that aren't sooooo needy????? It would be great if they had a job to go to so they could pay for and organize a date!!! Or don't give me a hard time when we don't hang out every third task???? I'm on my 3rd husband because they're all so needy
    If u have ideas that can make this game better put ur ideas here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?120623-Official-suggestion-thread