Options

Not enough free storage space?? Help!

Misse21Misse21 Registered Users 2 Posts
I had to recently reset my iPad and I restored my data from backup via iTunes. Now when I open the game I get a pop up like every 5 to 10 seconds saying "Uh oh! There is not enough free storage space on your device for Kim Kardashian: Hollywood to save your progress...."

I have 11.3 Gb of free space on my device.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I've gotten that pop up on occasion and it always sends me to a frenzy. I don't know what causes it to happen when there is enough room, but in my case, I would close down, reopen, and eventually it would clear up. Is this still happening? Is there any chance that you have that KK:H Id # Do you? If you have to contact Customer Care, and can't use InGame Messaging you will still be able to get help.

When did this start? I know it sounds lame, but in my case it was an error, and corrected itself.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Misse21Misse21 Registered Users 2 Posts
    The first time this happened was 5 days ago. I contacted customer care The. and they have yet to get back to me. Then I was able to play for a while yesterday afternoon and then I backed up my iPad to iTunes so I can restore my backed up data should a reset had to happen... Now it's happening again since this morning and no matter how many times I restart my iPad, or close background apps and the game and reopen, I still get the same message. I think I can get the id #
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, can you submit the ticket from InGame Messaging? Be sure and include that Hollywood ID#. If you can't message from the game, go here https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/ submit your ticket that way. I'm so sorry this is happening.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary