Options

Lost Savegame

MicoroMicoro Registered Users 2 Posts
Hi guys,
I lost 1 week ago my savegame i write the support but they say write the support can anyone help me ?
Playing on Facebook

Comments

• Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Hi. :)

I don't quite understand your message...

"you write the support but they say write the support "?

Anyway I know Facebook is having a hell lot of glitches and if you wrote to support, the only thing you can do is wait for their answer... Sorry I can't be of more help... :(
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    MicoroMicoro Registered Users 2 Posts
    In order to better assist you, we need you to create an in-game ticket rather than an email. Could you please resubmit your ticket using the in game Help feature? This will allow us to acquire specific information about your device which will help us determine a solution for the problem you’ve reported. Please launch your game - To access your "Options" menu: Open the game on your device. In the top left hand corner of your game screen, next to your XP bar, you will see a tiny transparent list. Tap on the List. This opens up your "Options" menu. Go to the "Help" section and tap on the Glu Support button.
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    i hate to tell you this but Glu doesn't give support for the facebook version of the game
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Well that sucks...
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Micoro wrote: »
    In order to better assist you, we need you to create an in-game ticket rather than an email. Could you please resubmit your ticket using the in game Help feature? This will allow us to acquire specific information about your device which will help us determine a solution for the problem you’ve reported. Please launch your game - To access your "Options" menu: Open the game on your device. In the top left hand corner of your game screen, next to your XP bar, you will see a tiny transparent list. Tap on the List. This opens up your "Options" menu. Go to the "Help" section and tap on the Glu Support button.

Hi, go here for a pictorial on how to send InGame Messaging, I only hope it is not a waste of time, because one on one support for Facebook games is not available at this point. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?169931-How-to-use-InGame-Messaging

But since they did tell you to submit your ticket InGame, try that and Good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary