Options

Can I play my game with another google account without risks ?

ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
I use my regular google + account to play the game but I want to change it. I want to create another google + account to link my game with, so that my google + account and my ingame doll have the same name.

Have anyone ever tried that ? Is it safe ? What will happen to my friends ?
Do you hear the phone when I call ?
Do you feel the thud when I fall?
Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
#TeamCassio

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I think if you change Google+ accounts, you would start a new game. You can however move people around to a separate Game circle, and set the permissions so the other circles don't mingle.

If you really want to do this, I would first check with google+ explain the situation and see what they say. You could also inquire from Customer Care In the long run it might be better to move all your non game contacts to the new Google+ account, leaving the current one the way it is.

Sorry it isn't easier. If you find a good way can you let me know? If it's not too hard, I'd like to do that too. :) Good Luck.

Sorry it isn't easier.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Thanks for trying to help. :)

You know I'm having problems with in-game friends, some don't appear in my game, I don't appear in theirs... I thought that maybe the problem came from the fact that my google + account has a different name than my doll... Since I can't change the name of my google + account, I wanted to create a new one to "confirm" that theory, but I'm too afraid to lose everything.

Glu claims the game is saved in the device, not in the account, so switiching accounts should not be a problem, but I'm still afraid to do it... and I tend to quickly lose my patience with Glu, so asking them is not an option ^^"
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, there was a while back a problem I experienced. It is actually what made me start my 2nd android game. I couldn't connect with anyone. I tried everything, finally,I stumbled on the login to Facebook page on the game, and saw it was checked. I unchecked it, so the game was no longer Logged into Facebook, Suddenly, the 20 or so people I had added showed up in my game. (ok maybe a few hours later) It was the single factor stopping me from connecting to people. I found it because my tablet could see my Android Phone game, but the Phone couldn't see any real people. Then I noticed the FB signin was active in the phone, not logged in in my Tablet game. This may not be your issue, but it is what worked for me. A number of cases of FB not liking Google+ people. Try this?

Oh, and you said "so switiching accounts should not be a problem, but I'm still afraid to do it." Yes, the game is saved to your device, but it's still saved with that Google+ info. The game will not find a game for "Chanrin2" if you change to that google+ id, because the device only has the saved game for Chanrin1 in your device. See the problem with that? In the end, you have to do what you feel confortable with. No one else is affected if you lose your game. So good luck, I hope it's the FB switch, I have my fingers crossed for you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary