Options

Why can't I invite my husband on dates?

miakimkmiakimk Registered Users 19 Posts
Hi. Whenever I go into a restaurant and press the date button and look through my contacts, my husband doesn't show up. I'm trying to gain as many hearts as I can for the Jonathan Event so if anyone knows how they can help me, please do. Thankyou:)

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Is there any chance you left him in a restaurant waiting for a date? Can you go into your friends/contact tab as if you were going to send a gift, and see if you see him in your list. Does his star and game look normal? If you don't want to miss out on the event, you can date anyone at all and you will get event points. And while the relationship points with your husband won't grow, you can still do the event and find him later. Do you have a usual date spot?

If it were me, and I couldn't find him, I would date some NPC random contacts for the points toward the shoes, the hair and ultimately the dress.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. Another thought, I just came across someone who lost their fiance after the proposal. Please read this thread http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?169750-Help! and see if that helps. I don't know if it will work for you, and it means spending energy on a gig (unless it's an event gig it won't give event points) when I could be dating others for the points. But that's just me, I'd sell my soul for the right shoes. lol.

Let me know what happens?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    miakimkmiakimk Registered Users 19 Posts
    yes! that must be it! I think I left him in another location waiting for a date. Thank you so much for the help and the quick reply!!:)