Options

Couples with matching outfits

Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
Hello stars and starlets! Welcome to my thread! So I was thinking about to start this thread with an interesting twist. Why not start this thread with couples wearing matching outfits? Doesn't this sounds fun? So Carol Davida and Jack decided to match their outfits together. Carol Davida loves to play dress up and Jack loves the fact that Carol Davida is his personal stylist. Carol Davida is wearing a tied up white tank top with black high waist pants and white shoes. She accessorized her wardrobe with librarian glasses, gold hoop earrings, and two silver bracelets.(Carol Davida proudly wears her wedding ring wherever she goes.) She has her nails freshly manicured. Her hairstyle is long hair tucked to her left side behind her ear. She kept her makeup light with only red lipstick on. Jack is wearing a white long sleeve shirt with black pants and his white shoes. His accessories are his silver watch and his usual black hat. They wanted keep it classic with black & white casual style. Ready to start styling your significant other? Well let the fun begin!:cool:
KKH_Screenshot_1440022735898.jpg
temp image upload

I wanted to share my designs on this thread. I called this one Love Power and Star Power. I thought that it would match with this theme. I made both designs with geometric shapes. The heart design are overlapping each other and it is translucent. This heart design is shaped as a flower. To me it represents love, warmth, and peace. The star design are overlapping each other and it is colored yellow. The stars have a dancing effect to it. To me, it represents being mellow, joy, and energy.

heart.png

star.png

img upload
Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Comments

• Options
    MarikitaMarikita Registered Users 95 Posts
    Nat and Nina!
    2rcy4uo.jpg
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Me, my hubby Sam & our baby Anastasia in Paris. I renamed our baby because my hubby thought Sativa sounded too ratchet.

2wp5s3k.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Here's my family. Jeff and I aren't together but that doesn't mean we can't get along? A nice evening at our Miami mansion so that dad can spend a little bit of time with little Mordecai.

image_zps5077e7tl.jpg~original
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Stellan and Dixie have only been dating a couple of weeks so I think he was surprised when she showed up for their lunch date with little Grace in tow. When a passerby remarked that they looked ready for a Sears family portrait, Stellan turned pale underneath that spray tan.

Mmbhb1d.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    All the couples looks great including the babies. How wonderful!
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Lgordon19Lgordon19 Registered Users 107 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Stellan and Dixie have only been dating a couple of weeks so I think he was surprised when she showed up for their lunch date with little Grace in tow. When a passerby remarked that they looked ready for a Sears family portrait, Stellan turned pale underneath that spray tan.

Well, it was the shock in realizing that I shouldn't be hanging out with blonde women (bottle-blonde or not) unless I want to be on the hook for their rugrats... I think I'll let Grace's actual dad step up here! Luckily, we've only known each other a few weeks, so it shouldn't be a rough breakup.
    Stellan Eklund on GC: lgordon19
    Add me!
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Lgordon19 wrote: »
    Well, it was the shock in realizing that I shouldn't be hanging out with blonde women (bottle-blonde or not) unless I want to be on the hook for their rugrats... I think I'll let Grace's actual dad step up here! Luckily, we've only known each other a few weeks, so it shouldn't be a rough breakup.

I thought it was pretty inappropriate of Dixie too. Don't bring the kids into the picture unless you're in a serious relationship. I think she is so smitten with him that she's moving too fast.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I don't know if you'd actually call this matching outfits or just call it skeezy, but i thought Jedibull was gone from my game, and I'm so pleased to see him again that I'm doing my Happy Bikini Dance.
    image.jpg1_zps4d4sl37g.jpg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Luz omg! How do you find all of those attractive guys on your game?
    P.S. it's ashamed that most male NPCs on my game aren't that good looking lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Just lucky, I guess! Actually, in case anyone doesn't know, the hottie is Jedibull, one of Alkoholiks' two guys. The NPC guys in my games are generally kinda meh, too. GC friends are definitely more fun to look at!

• Options
    IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    33yhr9z.jpg I've never posted a picture so hopefully this works. This is my husband Carter and I. I wouldn't say we're perfectly matching but the looks are somewhat similar.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Jax and his new girlfriend. Girl stop stroking his butt.

mK70bHj.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    Nai, that's ridiculous! You're hilarious.

I bet it's the shark shirt that's driving her mad, in much the same way that people get so wrapped-up in Shark Week. Jax might want to avoid mixing that shirt with Axe body wash. Jk.

• Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Unpacking
    9955c5d0-ca41-4494-99ae-447dae446843_zpsqbfkzho3.png~original
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    Vinn4311Vinn4311 Registered Users 54 Posts
    Zachary and I came out to his family reunion in the valley this past weekend. The theme was a black & white on the last night dinner party. Where he and I made the announcement that we are have another baby on the way. Our little Raven is going to be a big sister soon which I can not be any happier. Hopefully it's a boy and he will be as beautiful has his daddy.

image.jpg1_zpsfrekjw3k.jpg
  • Options
    QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    The Carter's only wear White&Gold

nv7889.jpg
    Sophie
  • Options
    Katherine.Katherine. Registered Users 66 Posts
    2e5pf28.jpg
    My NPC husband William and I dressed in classic black and white.
    My Game Center is HHANNAH99, feel free to add me!
  • Options
    Katherine. wrote: »
    2e5pf28.jpg
    My NPC husband William and I dressed in classic black and white.

Black and white colors makes the perfect combo! Those colors really compliments each other well. My doll and her hubby loves black & white too.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Katherine.Katherine. Registered Users 66 Posts
    Black and white colors makes the perfect combo! Those colors really compliments each other well. My doll and her hubby loves black & white too.

They definitely do, your dolls look great as well!
    My Game Center is HHANNAH99, feel free to add me!
  • Options
    Here's Carol Davida & Jack with more matching outfits.☺💏💑

Screenshot_2015_11_29_01_39_10_1_1.jpg

Screenshot_2015_11_29_03_23_01_1.jpg

img hosting
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG