Options

Game has me Repeating earlier task

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Ben WijayaBen Wijaya Registered Users 36 Posts
    Why am I being asked to do Kourtney's Un-Birthday gig again?

Kourtneys%20Un-Birthday%201_zpscxaia6sb.jpg

Kourtneys%20Un-Birthday%202_zps6rg2lbqj.jpg
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    This is just now happening to me. This is a WAY earlier storyline in the game for others but I already completed the gigs for when Kim talks about how it's your birthday or whatever and now I have to do it again? I just got a call from Simon saying 'This is the call you've been waiting for....GLAMM magazine is ready for the photo shoot or whatever. Do I HAVE to do it again? I know they just released a fix for this but why is this now occurring for me?
    And I heard that this happened only with IOS?
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    My doll is looking back at the task and is so confused because she already did it!
    image.jpg1_zpsnardxffn.jpg
    But seriously a fix needs to come out for those who are just now affected.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    This is not something requiring a ticket. Glu is aware of this, and they have told us that we simply have to repeat these gigs one more time to move forward. I personally experienced, the repeat of the charity thing for Kim in Lif, where we meet the 'other blogger'. That task has now spun into the whole storyline, but again, Glu is aware and I will keep you informed. Just keep up with the tasks as you proceed with the weekend event. I'm going through each and every tap with you, so I feel it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    This is not something requiring a ticket. Glu is aware of this, and they have told us that we simply have to repeat these gigs one more time to move forward. I personally experienced, the repeat of the charity thing for Kim in Lif, where we meet the 'other blogger'. That task has now spun into the whole storyline, but again, Glu is aware and I will keep you informed. Just keep up with the tasks as you proceed with the weekend event. I'm going through each and every tap with you, so I feel it.

Kourtney's Un-Birthday was an eight-hour gig. In my opinion, that is no different from torture.
  • Options
    Hi. Your screenshots showed you doing it, and completing it. Was this the first or 2nd time you did the Kourtney gig? Do you have a screenshot showing it being completed or called for a 2nd time? Was this the only task you repeated? Was it the whole 3 task storyline that repeated, or only the KourtBirthday task?

I do feel your pain
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi. Your screenshots showed you doing it, and completing it. Was this the first or 2nd time you did the Kourtney gig? Do you have a screenshot showing it being completed or called for a 2nd time? Was this the only task you repeated? Was it the whole 3 task storyline that repeated, or only the KourtBirthday task?

I do feel your pain

That was the first time I did Kourtney's Un-Birthday gig.
  • Options
    Well, I'm waiting to hear back about the 1st repeating of old gigs issue, and when I do I'll bring up that it's new gigs as well. Can you tell me yout

Platform
    Device
    OS
    Level

And without the screenshots just post a brief description. Like you've been called in to repeat the Kourtney UnBirthday. And was it just the one event? or did you repeat the joke on Khloe, and finally the joke on your game..the phony award? Thanks
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi. I'm waiting for an update to this situation, and will let you know asap.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Well, I'm waiting to hear back about the 1st repeating of old gigs issue, and when I do I'll bring up that it's new gigs as well. Can you tell me yout

Platform
    Device
    OS
    Level

And without the screenshots just post a brief description. Like you've been called in to repeat the Kourtney UnBirthday. And was it just the one event? or did you repeat the joke on Khloe, and finally the joke on your game..the phony award? Thanks

There were three gigs: Kourtney's Un-Birthday (8 Hours), The Starlit Dance (3 Hours) and The Big Night (8 Hours) respectively. I manage to complete all three gigs during the 5-Star Weekend. However, I am still getting calls from Simon Orsik asking me to do Kourtney's Un-Birthday gig again, which I have no intention of doing, so I will not be able to tell you if he will ask me to do the other two gigs I just mentioned as well.
  • Options
    Hi everyone. Unfortunately, it was unclear, at first, but when we began the repeat storylines with Peter Conway (not Perez) we indeed had to do all in the series. Glu realizes it was very unfortunate especially during the Project Weekend, it wasn't anticipated, but they're going to try and make sure it doesn't happen in the future.

Ben, since your repeat had nothing to do with the Peter Conway(replacement for Perez) please post if you end up repeating anything else. Is it possible, that you had a game hiccup? I can remember after a crash, sometimes the game would jump back a little, but never whole events. So, let's keep an eye on this, see if others get it, See if anything else repeats for you. Your other choice is to submit a Customer Care ticket. Your choice, but either way, update us here.

Nice to meet you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary