Options

Ads shutting down the game

Jazy1993Jazy1993 Registered Users 7 Posts
Hello.
I've been having this issue very recently, and i've been playing this game for about a month.
My game used to work just fine, i was able to log in to facebook and deal with ads just right, then go back to keep playing, but now whenever an ad shows up or i try to log in to facebook through the options the game shuts down, taking me back to my phone main screen, and forcing me to restart the game. when this happens a few moments of gameplay prior to the game shutting down are lost. This problem won't allow me to play the game for more than just a minute.
I play on an Android device, which is relatively new, and has Android version 5.0.2. The phone has over 800mb of free storage space left and usually over 400mb of free Ram memory before running the game.
I already sent a ticket with this issue, and i wanted to post it here in the forum to see if anyone else is having the same problem.
All help will be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I don't understand the connection with Facebook if you're playing on Android. Specifically what do you mean " log in to facebook and deal with ads just right" Before I purchased Stars which eliminated the Ads, they were crashing one of my Androids. But right in the game. I don't understand about FB. If you'd like to enhance your gameplay and eliminate the ads, you should purchase any package of stars in the StarShop. But when I had ads, there was no facebook involved. you watched the ads and the gameplay resumed. Help me understand because I'd love to help you Jazy.

Welcome to the forum. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary