Options

ranking of husband

marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
okay so my husband was a d-star but now he's an e-star. Is there anyway he can gain fans from things I do or move up from feed updates about me and him being all over the news?
that’s for amateurs

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Is he an NPC husband? NPC husbands tend to have a life of their own and we can't control them. They go up and down in ranks randomly.
    PM to add
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Player games have a life of their own as well. So, their rank that appears in our game, is based solely on that player's standing in his own game.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    that sucks that they arent influenced by some of the gigs we do with them. i should have used him at more of my gigs until he was higher up and then marry him. thanks though !!:)
    that’s for amateurs
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If you like the Doll, or you like the player then I would marry them regardless of their rank. But think realistically. If 20 people are doing gigs with you, 20 people would be influencing your game and rank. It makes sense that aside from the ability to bring others games into ours, our status, rank etc should only be influenced by what we ourselves do, and the game itself. Hope this makes sense.
    By your way of thinking, if I'm dong gigs with you, and I do really poorly on them, that should influence (in this case bring your game down) If my doll is married to your doll in your game, and i slip down from A to B, that should be reflected in your game? See why that would be horrendous. You'd be screaming "Get Koko out of my game, she's bringing me down" As far as I can see, the only difference between a top level Spouse and a lower level spouse is the place they live in. And you can't sit down in the Calabasas 'Guest House' any more than you can in the Efficency apartment by the airport. And, if my rise in level because of you would only be reflected in your game, then there is the real me, a BList, the me in your game which is now AList thanks to you, in someone elses game I'm a C. Do you see where I'm going with this?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    i thought that i replied to this but i guess not... and yeah i totally understand what youre saying. i mean it doesnt really matter what my husbands ranking is i was just wondering if there was a way to move him up, but i guess thats all up to the computer.
    thank you and naimonster for your help :)
    that’s for amateurs