Options

friends with an ex?

Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
So I am on my second comeback as a love guru. I've seen some e-lister guys flirted with my doll before. But I remembered at the beginning when I started playing my game, I had the option to network or flirt with Nathaniel before. He is my first ex husband. So with the recent update, I deleted him from my contact list. I was tired of bumping into him at a restaurant or club and he couldn't say a **** word to me. It was extremely awkward for me. Now, my doll has moved on from him, Nathaniel keeps on flirting with my doll. It's annoying. He won't shut up lol. I wanted to stay in contact with my ex, but my game won't allow me to network with him. Now I dropped down to the e-list, he's still flirting with my doll. How come I can't be friends with my ex husband? My second husband wouldn't care lol
tmp_22822_Screenshot_2015_08_23_23_00_38_1709468.png
free image host
Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Comments

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Yeah u can't. I did that, too & all my exes still came back to mack on me. It's just an NPC thang. They are lame like that lol.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    It would have been better if those options network or flirt came back for the exes. My ex husband has amnesia now lol. He can't remember that he and my doll had history together.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    It would have been better if those options network or flirt came back for the exes. My ex husband has amnesia now lol. He can't remember that he and my doll had history together.
    This exactly what Glu needs to do yet they won't do it. It's just amazing how they ignore to improve the game for their loyal players. I'm just hoping & praying for improvements, that's all I can do.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    That's right. Not everyone wants to get back with their ex. Or some people don't want anything to with one or all their exes. There's a reason why my doll doesn't want to get back with him. This game needs to be become more realistic just like in real life.
    💡
    That just gave me a bright idea❗❗❗I think that I should add that to the suggestions thread.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG