Options

Explain GameCenter

LLebowLLebow Registered Users 18 Posts
I see people saying add me on GC but I'm like looking at em like I'm dumb as a box of rocks. Yeah I'm new to this stuff so please explain what GC is if anyone would be so kind. Thanks.
"You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure this is one of em."
Remember to add me on my Facebook page or add me on Google+ Name is Leon Lebow on Google+
Ingame name: Leon Lebow
Facebook Name: Michael Pomes (I'm the one wearing the hat and it has an M on it.)
Android User
https://plus.google.com/114784068654176194625 This link will lead you to my Google+ page. If you have Google+, click on this link and follow me. I'll follow back in return so we can be friends ingame. Happy hunting!

Comments

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Game Center is an app on iOS (iPhone/iPad) that lets people add friends and play games together. It's not exclusively for KKH but your Game Center friends will appear in your game if they play KKH too. You will see their character around the place and can say hello to them which gives you experience points every day (the ones that help you level up) and you can invite them to any gigs, parties and dates. On Android devices there is Google+ which also lets you play KKH with friends :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    LLebowLLebow Registered Users 18 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Game Center is an app on iOS (iPhone/iPad) that lets people add friends and play games together. It's not exclusively for KKH but your Game Center friends will appear in your game if they play KKH too. You will see their character around the place and can say hello to them which gives you experience points every day (the ones that help you level up) and you can invite them to any gigs, parties and dates. On Android devices there is Google+ which also lets you play KKH with friends :)

Thanks Lucy. You're liked for a reason. And I'm on Android so I only have Google+ and Facebook. Buy I rarely use both of em lol
    "You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure this is one of em."
    Remember to add me on my Facebook page or add me on Google+ Name is Leon Lebow on Google+
    Ingame name: Leon Lebow
    Facebook Name: Michael Pomes (I'm the one wearing the hat and it has an M on it.)
    Android User
    https://plus.google.com/114784068654176194625 This link will lead you to my Google+ page. If you have Google+, click on this link and follow me. I'll follow back in return so we can be friends ingame. Happy hunting!
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Thanks that's lovely :) Having friends on KKH is really fun hope you can figure out how to add some people! I'm not sure how I've never played on Facebook. Good luck with it! :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I have 2 Android games LLebow. Nice to meet you. I use Google+ and don't sign into FB from my games. Their is a little quirk and some Androids can't connect with people with Facebook, and some Google+ users can't connect if they're signed into FB. So If it's Google+, you add other Google+ players buy adding them to a circle, and they would put you in a circle of theirs. You can look for people with their google email ID, or with their Google+ ID. Then when Google+ gets around to it, we'll pop up into each other's game. It's hit and miss. Some people see both my games, while only one or none of my games has them. It's frustrating, but we can try that first. I would suggest, you don't have the game log into fb right now. My game was one with the quirk, so I have no exp adding fb friends.

You should start looking at people's signatures, If they list their Google+ add info, it's your invitation to add them. (I always let the person know but that's me.)
    And, you can also add your Google+ info into your forum signature.

And if you want to meet a LOT of players for Androids, visit our Gifting and Friends Section http://ggnbb.glu.com/forumdisplay.php?174-KKH-Gifting-and-Friends

And if you need more help....We're here.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary