Options

The baby's name changes automatically!

VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
I have identified a problem in my game that makes the name of my baby change periodically.

7i8I8cW.png?1

My baby's name is Mellanie but has become Mia, Chloe and last time Evelyn!

I asked here in the forum and it seems that more people have the same problem.

Is this is a case to send an in-game ticket or expected to be fixed in an upcoming update?
Viva La Vida Á La Vats!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Vats, by all means if you want to open a ticket for this you certainly can. But tbh, as long as the baby looks the same and I can change the name back, it didn't bother me. You could wait till the next update to see if it's addressed, and send in a ticket it it persists.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Yeah it happened to me like 4 times and I kept changing it back. By the 4th time it was fixed. Just keep changing it back to the name you want. I had Teresa, Jennifer, and Tiffany.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I agree with you girls, I just wanted to make this post to someone from Glu to see and be aware of the problem!

If we are accumulating many small problems that can become a giant glitch in the future!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I am going to start a thread, highly moderated for people to list short succinct little glitches that need fixing. The baby changing names could be one. It's clearly a mistake, and multiple people had it happen. Another would be the missing clothes rack and wardrobe missing from the photo studio in Milan(? or is it Florence? I'll check) And, I will keep it strictly to fixable glitches. Not policy, or hair colors (that's where the highly moderated part comes in). So....we start and maintain this thread, Glu can check the thread and if it's convenient while they're doing something else, they can fix it. Or, they'll see something they really should look into because as you said, if it's the name today.....will it be the *** later on? I'll start that thread in FAQ and Sticky it.
    And, for the name change , having this thread open too, is a place where we can keep an eye on it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary