Options

What's up with dating and the glitches?

NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
This is my android game. Jax just dated his new girlfriend, Sophie Stevens, a few hours ago and when I went into his game, I got this break up call.

NLQNTQ3.png

The moment I travelled to the next destination LAX, Elizabeth Morgan called to ask for a date. I'm not sure if anyone remembers, Elizabeth Morgan is Jax's ex girlfriend. They broke up a really long time ago, and the recent update allowed us to delete NPC contacts, so he deleted all his broken relationships including Elizabeth Morgan. And one day he re-found her at Lif and she flirted with him, so Jax took her number. But they NEVER got back together, so why the hell did she call?!

GZXes8Z.png

Here, this is Elizabeth Morgan, Jax's old fling. Look, I didn't advance their relationship! You can see the goals tab, which asks for Jax to date her. So... If I don't? They break up?

TokDwic.png

And this is poor Sophie Stevens who Jax unwillingly broke up with...

NWmuvki.png

I'm not sure if any observant person noticed the moment Jax reached LAX and got that weird dating call, he stopped in his tracks and took all the screenshots lol. But seriously... Did the game mess up? It seems like the game messed up with Jax's old and new girlfriend. Jax and Sophie literally dated a few hours ago!! I don't even know how to begin filing a ticket...

Annnnnd... Side note. My google+ keeps logging out! Anyone knows why? Maybe that's why I'm not seeing people in my game.
PM to add

Comments

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Yep. That happened to me, too. The breakup call always happens in LAX. But wow, Sophie's reuniting fee is very high.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Do you have the latest version of Google Play Games installed?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Then I guess something is up with LAX and broken relationships. Yeah super high for a C-lister.

Yup I do, Charli.
    PM to add
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Maybe it's your wifi or internet connection.. Mine is always logged in
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    This is my android game. Jax just dated his new girlfriend, Sophie Stevens, a few hours ago and when I went into his game, I got this break up call.

The moment I travelled to the next destination LAX, Elizabeth Morgan called to ask for a date. I'm not sure if anyone remembers, Elizabeth Morgan is Jax's ex girlfriend. They broke up a really long time ago, and the recent update allowed us to delete NPC contacts, so he deleted all his broken relationships including Elizabeth Morgan. And one day he re-found her at Lif and she flirted with him, so Jax took her number. But they NEVER got back together, so why the hell did she call?!

Here, this is Elizabeth Morgan, Jax's old fling. Look, I didn't advance their relationship! You can see the goals tab, which asks for Jax to date her. So... If I don't? They break up?

And this is poor Sophie Stevens who Jax unwillingly broke up with...

I'm not sure if any observant person noticed the moment Jax reached LAX and got that weird dating call, he stopped in his tracks and took all the screenshots lol. But seriously... Did the game mess up? It seems like the game messed up with Jax's old and new girlfriend. Jax and Sophie literally dated a few hours ago!! I don't even know how to begin filing a ticket...

Annnnnd... Side note. My google+ keeps logging out! Anyone knows why? Maybe that's why I'm not seeing people in my game.

Wow, very strange, they'll say you inadvertently accepted the date from the one you don't want, ANd yes, if you don't go she'll break up with you.

But here's what you need for opening a ticket. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?169931-How-to-use-InGame-Messaging Good luck Nai. The friends disappearing and coming back is Google+ little hiccups in our connection somehow. They do come back in the end.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yeah I know how to submit an in game ticket, it's just will customer service even understand? My previous experiences tells me I need to go back and forth even when I've spelt out everything clearly with screenshots attached.

This is just a super weird annoying glitch. I put it out here so if anyone has the same thing happening to them, we'll know it's a problem. If not, then I'm unlucky.
    PM to add
  • Options
    omg. I haven't laughed so hard in forever. I questioned being charged ransom to someone when the timer said I still had 6 hours for the date. It was explained that our relationship is a mathematical equation. And when the game says "Prove you love me....pay up" there is no way around it. And you can't argue with the stats. How can we check our whole relationship stats? we can't. But don't worry....the game's got it. <
    No that was not actual response from help, but it seemed like that's where it was headed.

Hey, and look at my gaffe this way: someone else reading the thread may NOT know how to get a ticket in, and in that case my link will be very helpful. (See that? I'm making Lemon merange pie out of Lemons) :))

Hey, maybe the divorce rate in LA is just higher than in other parts of the country? heh heh
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    So right about the break up rate! At least in KKH it is lol. And maybe Sophie is just an insecure little beech, and Elizabeth is a pesky one with goldfish memory. Yeah anyway, I'm all good I'll just find Jax another girl.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Jax is always looking so good whenever we work together, he'll have no trouble finding another. Are you looking for cute NPC (are there any?) or player controlled?

ETA: Just saw it's being fixed for you. Congrats. Dating rules are strange enough without having glitches mess us up even more.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    It wasn't fixed, no way it can be fixed. The glitch that was fixed was the goal that asked to meet Kim at her house, remember you got the news to KKH Staff? She updated me yesterday. I haven't said it yet, so thank you so much Koko!

And Jax is looking for purple eyed ladies, so... definitely couldn't be a player controlled.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Oh, you said in the update thread that your glitch will be solved in the next update I thought this was the issue that was being addressed. That would have been great for everyone, any improvement in the dating arena is welcomed.

Edited to laugh. I was on the last post, writing my post about the fixed glitch and didn't see your post saying the same thing. :) Really glad that Kim thing is being fixed. :) And a girl can always hope that the dating scene will stop immitating real life so much and run a little smoother. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary