kkhgameaddictedkkhgameaddicted Registered Users 51 Posts
Is the weekend event is out already?

Comments

• Options
    trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Yes .. Why did u get it??
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Hi kkh. Yes it's out, it's a VIP event you can see the event items here http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?171084-Weekend-Event-8-28-15-Star-Studded-Summer-Soiree-Everybody-is-a-Star&p=363929&viewfull=1#post363929

BTW I see you a lot on the forum opening threads, its not forbidden of course but you do know you can simply reply already existing threads, right ? I'm sure there's always somewhere your comment, rant or question can fit in ^^ but well do as you wish, that's just a suggestion.
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    Yes .. Why did u get it??

What do you mean by why did you get it? Why wouldn't I? Anyways, I haven't got it for some reason.
  • Options
    Chanrin wrote: »
    Hi kkh. Yes it's out, it's a VIP event you can see the event items here http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?171084-Weekend-Event-8-28-15-Star-Studded-Summer-Soiree-Everybody-is-a-Star&p=363929&viewfull=1#post363929

BTW I see you a lot on the forum opening threads, its not forbidden of course but you do know you can simply reply already existing threads, right ? I'm sure there's always somewhere your comment, rant or question can fit in ^^ but well do as you wish, that's just a suggestion.

I don't see alot of them and it's hard to see when my posts fit in i cant search threads on my phone it's a bit hard. I prefer opening my own thread if you don't mind. Im pretty sure it doesnt bugs up or something, thank you anyways :)
  • Options
    What do you mean by why did you get it? Why wouldn't I? Anyways, I haven't got it for some reason.

I think it was more like "why are you asking? did you get it?" ^^

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    Chanrin wrote: »
    I think it was more like "why are you asking? did you get it" ^^

Okay. Thank you what should i do if i havent got it?
  • Options
    trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Ohh I'm so sorry my phone is so dumb :D ..
  • Options
    Hmmm I'm not sure why you can't play the event unfortunately.... have you got the very last update ? I'm afraid your only option is to contact Glu Customer Service and submit a ticket.

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I don't see alot of them and it's hard to see when my posts fit in i cant search threads on my phone it's a bit hard. I prefer opening my own thread if you don't mind. Im pretty sure it doesnt bugs up or something, thank you anyways :)

Please look before starting threads, when I come across duplicate threads, I either close one or have to merge them. I am closing this one. A Weekend Event thread opens every Wednesday night for the upcoming event. Please post anything else about the event, in this thread: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?171084-Weekend-Event-8-28-15-Star-Studded-Summer-Soiree-Everybody-is-a-Star

Also, if you are on Facebook the event may not have rolled out yet. Also, there are level limits to each event. Usually you must be somewhere between Level 7 and Level 10 for the event. If you're iOS or Android, I'd go to the App center and make sure I was on the latest version of the game. If there are no level or platform issues, you can open a thread in FAQ & Support, listing your details
    Platform
    OS
    Device
    Level

and brief explanation of your issue.

We'll try and find out what's happening from there. But I would go to the event thread first. See if you see a shot of the announcement with level info.

Closing this thread
    :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.