Options

Game Center Friend Disappeared

kodiakkiakodiakkia Registered Users 65 Posts
So one of my Game Center friends is missing from my friend's list in KKH. If normally wouldn't be a big deal since I was trying to get rid of some of them. But this particular friend I've devoted so much time on making my wife. So I'm pretty ticked off that all that work is possibly gone. Is it anyway to get her back in the game? We are still friends on Game Center. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Forgive the silly question, but there's no chance she's still waiting for you somewhere, maybe to start a date or finish one?
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    No, I like to get finished with my dates quickly so I don't log out until it is done. Also, she's gone from my Friends Only list via the contact list.
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    How frustrating! Had she been changing her outfits regularly up until the end? Maybe she deleted the game? Does she talk here? Maybe you could agree to mutually delete and re-add in Gamecenter...

I hope it resolves somehow.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    I'm not a heavily user of the boards. I only post on here when I have a question or something. I don't even remember how I found her as a friend. Lol. But I will say she's stopped playing for about a couple of months or so now. I picked her as wife without even realizing she wasn't active since she was on the top 10 list.

Oh well, I guess I will have to start a new relationship. I'm picking an in-game character so I don't have to worry about this glitch again.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm sorry this happened. You said she's in contacts but not in friends? What does her star look like, Sometimes they turn to a stone looking star and there can be weird or no rankings. That usually means the game went dead. Usually you can still call them though. Within a day she should call for a date. If that doesn't happen...your relationship stumbled into the Bermuda Triangle of Romance. Any chance you can humor Luz (and me) and take a trip around the world collecting tapables, and just seeing if she's asleep behind the bar or something. (no offense, I'm sure she's a lovely lady. Nice to meet you btw. )

Good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    No, she's not in my contacts anymore. Completely disappeared. But I got the dreaded phone call to get a divorce two days ago. But I got remarried two seconds later. I'm married to an in-game player. Less headache and I get to dress my spouse then. Lol. Thanks though!