Options

Please help!!

LacyCakes:)LacyCakes:) Registered Users 1 Posts
I am logged into Facebook and Game Center on my phone and in game (it says my usernames for both in the game itself) but none of my achievements are showing up in the Game Center, I can't send invites on Facebook, and it says that I have to log into Facebook or Game Center to view friends...when I am already logged in. Please help! I don't want to lose all my data after spending so much time on the game. :(

Comments

• Options
    TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Are you logged into both? Try just logging into just Game Center alone. I here Koko saying a lot that being logged into Facebook causes problems sometimes. Other than that, I'm at a loss.
    But Koko will probably have some suggestions in the morning. Sorry I couldn't be more of a help! :/
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    TRose has heard me say this a million times, having the game logged into Facebook messes up SOME android games. I don't know if it affects iOS fames as well. In Android, logging OUT of FB in the game gave me about 20 contacts that hadn't been going through. My own other Android as well.

It could be the same thing with your iOS game. So, first thing I would do is log out of FB in the game. ANd, you have to realize, that in order for FB friends to show up in your game, they would have to be the same platform. So, assuming you're iOS, and can connect with FB friends in the game, you will only be able to play with other iOS players. If your FB friends play Android, or Kindle they will never be available to you.

Game Center Achievements never seem to match up with the Achievements listed in our game. Does any of this help? Sorry you're going through this. Do you connect with any friends?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    OP hasn't been back since she posted, so I think she's moved on. Closing this.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.