Options

Kkh

BabyBubblesBabyBubbles Registered Users 1 Posts
I was dating someone and she said that she wanted to get divorced. I used my charm to charm her and she disappeared. Like my marriage to her never existed. What do I do? I really did like her for my character.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi BabyBubbles, nice to meet you. Bad news, find another romance. That happened to me early on, I spent stars to 'charm' them, and then they broke up anyway. Go figure. I don't know why yours disappeared entirely. But while you can't get them back, that I know of (I'm assuming they were NPC or Non Player Character), you can submit a ticket to Customer Care. Explain what happened, and you might get your stars back. I don't know if they will, but you never know until your try.

If you play on iOS (an Apple product) you should find Game Center friends to play with. If you're Android, then Google+ or Facebook friends can be added.

Welcome to the forum, I'm sorry I can't help get your Girl back, but you can send in a ticket if you'd like to get stars back. If you need help sending a ticket, this thread should help. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?169931-How-to-use-InGame-Messaging

Why not visit the Event party thread? Say hi, meet some new friend......post your favorite video. And good luck in the game, very nice to meet you.

Welcome_zpsufecjmaq.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary