Options

piece of the pie

Victoria BarelaVictoria Barela Registered Users 4 Posts
Why don't I get my piece of the pie from my stores I own on Sunday.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Each week So Chic will call you to come by and pick up your cash, but watch for a few days and if you still don't get called for it, submit a ticket to customer care. It's easy to lose track of exactly when you pick it up so I find it migrates a little. If I got the call Sunday night, but didn't pick it up till monday, then Monday becomes the new day. Hope this helps.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Victoria BarelaVictoria Barela Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hello I wanted to know why I haven't received my piece of the pie from my stores I own. :(. I don't know why I don't get it any more on Sunday. Thank you
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Hello, Koko has answered your question in a previous post you asked. Did it help?

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?171600-piece-of-the-pie
    PM to add
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi Merged the threads, as I said, wait a few days, and submit a ticket to customer care, is there something that tells you for sure it was last sunday the 23rd that you received payment? (for a while I thought I was missing it on the regular day, and started to make note of when it came for each of my 3 games. I was told it's a strict timer, if you pick it up 6 am Monday, next monday at 6 you will be called for it again. Except you don't get up at 6, you don't start playing and pick it up till 9:30. Next monday the call should come at 9:30. Right there, you see how the payout time has changed by 3 1/2 hours.

My advice, wait a couple of days, and if you still don't get the call submit your ticket. when it does come, make note somewhere of when you picked it up - date and time. THen you'll know for sure if you're having a problem. Please post again if you need futher assistance, or to let us know how it turned out, but please don't start new threads, for each post. ;)

Nice to meet you Victoria. Welcome to the forum, hope this gets worked out soon.

:)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary