Options

Blocked Tasks

CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
So I attempted my first Comeback this week.

As soon as I was dropped down to the E+ List, Simon called me with an opportunity to have my own mobile game.

I did everything in order, to the point where Simon says I must be tired now so I should grab some arm candy and relax. The task was to go on a date. After finishing, I received no calls from Simon or Maria. I went to their offices, another date, finished pending tasks, but nothing.

This is where I suppose the storyline is blocked. There should be a Launch Party at Chateau Nuit, and an interview with Ray Powers at Metropolitan Magazine. Any idea what should I do now?
The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hmmmm. Charli hang on, Let me think, and search around. I'll be right back. Didn't someone grab the idea out from under us for the game? Or am I thinking about other awful think Willow did?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok, are you talking about the Triste Event at Chateau Nuit, and you're are supposed to speak to Ray and plug the shoe designer Bruno Dappler (Name might be different) I thought that came way before the MobilGame App thing.

But, if you have nothing open, and nothing you're waiting for, you can either wait and do side gigs until the update and see if that fixes it, or submit a ticket to Customer Care.

But first finish all your gigs, make sure there are no gig that aren't available yet but appear on your task tabs, and if you still aren't called, take a screenshot showing an empty screen except for a Simon will call soon, and you can attach it to you ticket. I'm sorry this happened. But now i'm going to be thinking about the Video Game Story, and why I can't remember more about it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh no I'm sorry, I meant the task that's associated with the first comeback story. Developing our own game like Kim's. Since I've done it before on my previous game, there was a launch party and interview in the end.

Customer Care hasn't been helpful in unblocking tasks in the past so I posted here for advice. I guess I'll submit an in-game ticket first, see the response and further inquire. It's not a biggie though, Simon is still calling for other tasks. I just want to clear out this particular comeback task. :)

• Options
    I hear you on that. I hope it ends up not needing customer care. but just so I'm understanding, There is one or more outstanding gigs on this Comeback tasks, you've been called and the event isn't there? First I thought there was nothing even showing for those tasks. Keep us updated?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yes nothing is showing. It ended abruptly!

It begins with a meeting with CEO of Sticky Games, an appearance at Oak Club, voiceover sessions with a sound technician and paperwork with Simon. After which Simon says to go on a date. The name of the goal was "Ready To Lauch".

After finishing the date, Simon should call for a Launch Party at Chateau Nuit, which he didn't. There is no task since he never called for it.

• Options
    any chance you were to go on a 'set up' date? you know like he told you to go somewhere and that place is waiting? He told you to have some fun.....oh. Relax with arm candy. Yeah, that ticket sounds like the way to go. I'm sorry. Unless miraculously, you get up tomorrow morning, he calls you for the task and you're rolling again. :) Nice thought isn't it? Fingers crossed, oh and party thread's open.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary