Options

Husbands outfit

AshliejbAshliejb Registered Users 110 Posts
My current husband is from my Game Center..he's my first non game husband. Before I married him every time I saw him he had different outfits on. Since I've married him he's been in the same look. Is it just that his person isn't changing clothes or that the doll doesn't change once we marry.

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    He hasn't been changing his outfit.

That's the thing with GC or Google+ friends, they might quit and then you'll be left with someone who doesn't change forever. That happened to me for my first 2 relationships, I was about to get married with the first one when I realized he stopped changing/ playing the game. Happened a second time, then I had enough, NPC the way to go.
    PM to add
  • Options
    IvyBIvyB Registered Users 6 Posts
    Sometimes I update my outfit but it doesn't show up on my other account, or my other account's new outfit doesn't show up on mine. Sometimes for days. Usually logging in to gamecenter or facebook (not sure which lol) refreshes it and they're back to seeing each other properly again. IDK if this is just me or not though.

Or it could be he suddenly decided to quit. If you log in to GC or re-authorize facebook and it still doesn't change, then I agree with Naimonster, that's probably what happened.
    :)
    Please sign the petition to remove the $4000 KCash prize from the 40 KStar Event Gift Boxes HERE
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I thought any change of outfits usually reflect immediately. Hmm, Ivy you're logged off GC (from what I read) so maybe that's why you're not seeing the immediate change. Also, I'd suggest not to log onto Facebook if you're logged in to GC or Google+ because it clashes/ messes up, and everyone's saying not to connect with Facebook.
    PM to add
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    You can find out if your GC friends are still playing KKH from the Game Center app. You tap on the games tab at the bottom of the screen, then tap KKH, then 'players' tab and it will list all your GC friends with the game and when they last played. I used to do this for Stardom because it won't allow you to invite friends to gigs if they haven't been playing for a while (and this was almost everyone in my friends list :D)
    GC: { Lucyxx }