Options

If you can transfer your data to a next device

trvqueen_diditrvqueen_didi Registered Users 155 Posts
Hi. I will like to know if this game Kim Kardashian Hollywood does save your data or profile. Let me explain. I have a kindle fire I download the game from amazon store app, my kindle is sticking and mashing up so i planning to buy a Samsung s5 which have play store app. I would like to know if I download the game from play store and sign in facebook account would data save or do i have to start all over again. I really hope not cause I love this game very much and to start all over again :( .

My next problem is how come the game don't play on facebook does it have to do with the computer. I recently get windows 7 program on my computer and it still not playing, I just wondering if the game don't play on facebook that means your data/profile will not be safe?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. I'm sorry to have bad news, but first, the games are not able to be saved externally. The data saves only on the device.
    Second, if you could save it, you could not move a FaceBook Platform Game to any other platform.

Next, if your Facebook Game isn't opening, try another browser. A number of Facebook players said changing the browser helped that. And, I don't think you would lose game if it is just a browser thing. Good luck and let us know what happens. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary