Options

No weekend event

CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
Playing on an iPad (not cheating) and for the second weekend in a row I don't have the weekend event :mad:
I submitted a ticket us there anything else I can do? Going to be realllllllly angry if I don't get the amazing items this weekend given that I buy enough K-stars with real money to currently have over 7,000.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi Catherine, when did you submit the ticket, and did you get any response? Can you tell me if you'd been getting the events prior to last week? And lastly, what level are you? I'll watch for your reply and we'll take it from there. Hope we can resolve this for you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    erzascarleterzascarlet Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having the same problem I had to restart my game 2 times I'm so frustrated with the no event show 😡😠😢
  • Options
    Koko I submitted the ticket at 5:30 this morning and I immediately got the "we received your message someone will get to you in 5 business days" reply. I'm only on 13 (did a restart, restored purchases) I have always received the event up until last weekend.The issue started last time after the restart and after the event popped up in the game so I guess I technically got it for a few seconds. However my game suddenly crashed and when I opened it back up the weekend event was gone.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Since you mentioned it happen only after your restart, I would think that Glu's system assumed you were using a hacked game due to having such a big amount of KStars suddenly (from restoring purchases). I hope they get back to you ASAP so you can play for the event items.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Since you mentioned it happen only after your restart, I would think that Glu's system assumed you were using a hacked game due to having such a big amount of KStars suddenly (from restoring purchases). I hope they get back to you ASAP so you can play for the event items.
    The thought crossed my mind too but it isn't the first time I have restarted. It wasn't an issue back when there was the big move to crackdown on the hacked games either. Sooooo annoying to be happening right now with all the amazing items this weekend!
  • Options
    I'm having the same problem I had to restart my game 2 times I'm so frustrated with the no event show 

erzascarlet, can you supply details like Catherine? If you're still having the issue, please list the details of your game - platform, device, level and brief description.

I'm going to try and see if we can get a quick fix for any legal games not getting the event. I don't know if it's available, but we'll try.

Nai, you are so appreciated. I'm scrambling to do 3 things at once, deal with the construction people, laundry, and Game stuff including here. It's is so great to look and see your thoughtful responses. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Totally fighting the urge to restart to see if it would help. Ohhh the power of the weekend events!
  • Options
    Catherine, I understood there can be a level minimum. I'm really sorry you're going through this. I hope the holiday weekend isn't slowing things down. If there's a notice somewhere of the event, it would say what the level min was. Are the things you already have worth losing?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Well since my restart was before the last weekend event I don't have anything special so I might just try it out to see what happens. I think the level minimum is 7?
  • Options
    mosel5mosel5 Registered Users 1 Posts
    The thought crossed my mind too but it isn't the first time I have restarted. It wasn't an issue back when there was the big move to crackdown on the hacked games either. Sooooo annoying to be happening right now with all the amazing items this weekend!

this is my exact situation right now! I'm on a jailbroken iPad but did not hack the game. I don't understand!
  • Options
    Mosel5, sorry this is happening to you and Katherine. Please submit a Customer Care ticket through the ingame messaging. Include your Hollywood ID # and that you're on a jailbroken, not hacket device and aren't getting the weekend events. Tell them when it happened, and any other details.

And I'm trying to get you some help from this end as well, both of you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    So an update, well actually first just a huge thanks to you kokokokonut because you are more on top of this than those who work for Glu!
    So I did the restart and it all started out normally and I got the free white gift boxes but again when it came time for the weekend event to start nothing! Since I restarted I should also get the offer that comes with the brown purse and is available for 24 hours. That did not happen with my last restart either. However in the past week I did get a special offer (which I purchased) that was 50 Kstars and sunglasses I believe. Not sure if that is helpful but thought I would share.
  • Options
    hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    Because many of us are seeing this each weekend, if you are not getting the event reply to this thread and post the:

Platform /OS

Device

Gender in Game

Level

A brief description. For example: "2nd weekend and I'm not getting the event. My device is not rooted/I'm playing a game in accordance with Glu's rules and regulations. No Special Gift Boxes, no dating meter, etc. Mention whether or not you've contacted customer care".

• Options
    Hoodstar, do me a favor please and try to soften your tone a bit? Just what question bothers you? I I only mean, if something is bugging you and it doesn't directly affect you, there are plenty of other threads. But when people are having a problem, we try to be a little gentler with feelings. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Alright, I'll edit my post to be softer.

Also, I have sent a message to KKH Staff about the weekend event issue.
  • Options
    Hoodstar9, thanks. I reached out Friday. At least this way they'll have the week to get it straightened out.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    And now on week three. Had someone contact me here a few days ago but nothing recently. Got that charming jump through hoops rudely worded form in-game email/message where the implication is that you could have been flagged for cheating but if you haven't send receipts blah blah blah. Which I did. All my receipts. In totality nearly 10,000 purchased Kstars over the past year of playing and still no weekend event. This is absolutely ridiculous.
  • Options
    And now on week three. Had someone contact me here a few days ago but nothing recently. Got that charming jump through hoops rudely worded form in-game email/message where the implication is that you could have been flagged for cheating but if you haven't send receipts blah blah blah. Which I did. All my receipts. In totality nearly 10,000 purchased Kstars over the past year of playing and still no weekend event. This is absolutely ridiculous.

Send another ticket in?

Worse case scenario you have to start over.
  • Options
    I have sent multiple tickets in. Restarting still won't get me the weekend event if my game has been wrongly flagged.
  • Options
    Hi. Sent you a PM. Fingers Crossed that it works out quickly.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    lileililei Registered Users 33 Posts
    Playing on an iPad (not cheating) and for the second weekend in a row I don't have the weekend event :mad:
    I submitted a ticket us there anything else I can do? Going to be realllllllly angry if I don't get the amazing items this weekend given that I buy enough K-stars with real money to currently have over 7,000.

I totally agree with you CatherineBay. My babies disappeared, my feed disappeared, at times this game is looping and replaying jobs i have already completed, my pending jobs disappeared and i have no weekend event. foolishly i spend real money on k-stars and glu should be ashamed of themselves. are they not attuned enough to look at receipts from bank statements because every time i buy k stars it is immediately withdrawn from my bank account. this won't be fixed until tuesday and by then i will have lost the weekend opportunity along with the pending jobs and this company does not offer so much as an apology. i want all my k-stars i spent for the last two months period. i have complained enough to the so called customer service support with no response. what good is a ticket number when they take days to get back to a person and if you can create this kind of game, then you should be able to update and fix glitches before five days. what a disappointing company.
  • Options
    Lilei I totally get your frustration. I event tried to send an extra ticket from the Glu site just in case there was an in game messaging error. I got an email saying to do it in-game instead.

Thanks for your help Koko I received your message. Your inbox was full so I am responding here instead!
  • Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    This same issue happened to me. I don't even know how to root and jailbreak my game let alone make some software or mess with the codes to cheat. I was a level 28 player, bought some k-stars, did offers and watched videos to earn some. Bought some of my fave items in the game using k-star and all was good until last week when I noticed I did not receive the weekend.
    Waited for two days and still no weekend event. Decided to reinstall the game (I had my data backed up or that's what I thought I did) but nope, still no weekend event. So now all my progress is gone, and I'm stuck with a level 2 game with no weekend events.
    Am losing motivation to keep playing this game and I've been playing for a long time because it's not easy getting to level 28 when you're doing everything manually.
  • Options
    And the lack of Glu assistance continues. I do love how my tickets received no responses from Glu however I am still getting the rate our service emails where I click "No you didn't answer my questions" and award one star(hated it) because no stars isn't an option.
  • Options
    And the lack of Glu assistance continues. I do love how my tickets received no responses from Glu however I am still getting the rate our service emails where I click "No you didn't answer my questions" and award one star(hated it) because no stars isn't an option.

I hear you CatherineBay. Still no fixes regarding the missing babies, special jobs, newsfeed, etc. I have lost count of how many Glu tickets I have accumulated. I don't know what is going on and the lack of response from Glu is unprofessional.
  • Options
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaay! My game was erroneously flagged and that has now been corrected! So excited! A million thanks to you Kokokinut for all your help!
  • Options
    How did you find out CatherineBay?
  • Options
    Someone from Glu sent me PM on here this morning which said that it had been erroneously flagged for cheating and that it had been corrected.
  • Options
    Well the success was short lived and I still have no event.
  • Options
    Hang in there Catherine, luckily it's not an earner weekend, so once you get hooked up you can still do as much of the event as you want, Just, don't spend any stars till you're good to go. Not that you would be silly like that. I'm the one who doesn't think clearly in the A.M.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.