Options

Husband probs

GinakanexGinakanex Registered Users 1 Posts
Hello! Wondering if anyone could help. I'm on level 16 and married 2 my e lister husband. I go on dates with him daily and I always pop in on him at his home/my home. We are number 92 on the top couples list and I am an A lister. When is he gonna ask me to have a baby?! Getting really fed up of spending money/energy on him and he still hasn't asked me! Also I've seen people post that when they go to there SO house he will speak to them. Mine never does 😥 where am I going wrong? Haha

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    When your relationship hits 12,000 he will ask about a baby. How many points are you? I have tips to help determine hair and skin of the baby....when it's going to be the date that hits 12,000 make your skin and hair color the colors you wish for your baby. I've never known it not to work, but remember, the game is always being tweaked and things, and there are no guarantees. :) Happy dating till the blessed event.

And Welcome to the forum. Look around, go to General Discussion to the Weekend party event. Introduce yourself, and have fun. Nice to meet you. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary