Options

First comeback

bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
Let me start out by saying thank you to Holly Sisk for being the first person to ever send me a gift. Wish I could gift you back but you literally have like everything I could gift you lol. Also, this weekend's event hair? That's my hair everyday. No way I wanted it (still got it but yea).

So I finally went ahead and did the comeback and I hated having to drop all 500 million fans but I was getting tired of not progressing. I quickly got back up to the A list (in a matter of hours) and so far I don't understand the hype. Are there new items coming?! I see my GC friends with fabulous clothing and I don't see any of that on mine locked or unlocked. Glad I did the comeback and I can't wait to do it a second time :)
You can call me SONIA
GC name is snowrice
KKH Doll is Trixie
K&K Doll is Lexie
:cool:

Comments

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Awwww... You're welcome! I love sending gifts and wish Glu allowed more of it.

The comeback gives you a special outfit and three extra energy slots. You should have received both of these things right away. A comeback doesn't unlock any other clothes/hair/shoes. I wish it did! That would be awesome. I'm on my second comeback so now I can earn 40 energies.

Which comeback did you choose?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Thank you again! I did receive those things, I thought it was going to unlock other things too but it doesn't matter. I picked Love Guru so I'll be going on a lot of dates. I'm finally top 2 couple, above the 2 annoying people lol. I'll do the comeback all 3 times to get all 3 items
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    bladeoo wrote: »
    Thank you again! I did receive those things, I thought it was going to unlock other things too but it doesn't matter. I picked Love Guru so I'll be going on a lot of dates. I'm finally top 2 couple, above the 2 annoying people lol. I'll do the comeback all 3 times to get all 3 items

You shouldn't really choose the love guru just for dates because the action with the comeback isn't great. Why spend 9 energies when you could go to the oak and spend 4 and 650 cash and it's just as good. I mean I would choose it for the outfit, the extra energy, and list prestige. I haven't done the love guru comeback but this was from what I heard.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    I'm doing the Love Guru comeback right now too. It's my second comeback. I don't recall the name of the first one I did but this is the dress I got for it :

tg0DHrG.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    I think Mauve is right about their not being a real benefit to using the "love guru" on your dates IF you have enough Kash to use a combination of Kash and energy to finish the date. If you go on a date at The Oak, you have an option to use 4 energies and $650 Kash to receive a huge amount of stars. It's great for dates. If you don't want to use Kash, The "love guru" button does give you an energy and extra stars so it's better than most of the other options.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I'm doing the love guru last because it doesn't serve much of a purpose to me. I don't go on dates unless I have to.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I'm doing the Love Guru comeback right now too. It's my second comeback. I don't recall the name of the first one I did but this is the dress I got for it :

tg0DHrG.jpg

Oh that's pretty. I think that's the fashion one? Idk. As soon as I get to number 1 im doing the next comeback. I realized its pointless to go on dates, which sucks.
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie