Screenshot_2015-09-09-12-21-43_zps6u36qosl.jpeg
  • Options
    MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    This is so chic London..
    Wowwww! That is a department store lol!
  • Options
    DannilionDannilion Registered Users 19 Posts
    I'm excited but my game keeps crashing on Android. Even tried reinstalling, but as soon as I linked the game up to download my save it crashed again. I'm apparently not the only one. Hoping it'll be fixed soon as I'd just started my third comeback.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Dannillion, can you go here and post your info? http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?172344-Update-4-0-Issues&p=368269#post368269 I started that thread so anyone with little issues (or big ones) can post and we can address them. Yours, seems like a bigger issue than my closet freezing, but if you post there we can try and get you fixed before the weekend.
    For the most part, there have only been a handful of little things, But I thought rather than half a dozen scattered threads I'd start a central one.

For the first time, my Android is freezing in the closet. After 3 freezes, it crashed, but luckily opened up where I'd left off.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    A new update (v4.0.1) is available at the App Store. It was working fine for me earlier, but after updating it won't open. The obb file was corrupt/damaged. And it went to downloading resources, just like what happened to pizzaparty. Imagine the nightmare! But phew, it went through and luckily my data was saved. I died a little inside though :(
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I don't see that update in the app store :O But I can imagine your mini heart attack.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Something's wrong, definitely! I hope they fix it soon and everyone's data is saved. People are going crazy in comments at the Play Store!

• Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Here's the inspiration for a few of the new looks 😊

I can't wait until the next VIP weekend event! I'm going to go HAM lol

PhotoGrid_1441799929380_zpshgvdwrco.jpg

PhotoGrid_1441807599367_zpsthilemy2.jpg

PhotoGrid_1441804823730_zps8lnvtx0w.jpg

PhotoGrid_1441805258567_zpssoniakyt.jpg

PhotoGrid_1441805696720_zpsu78pvfjt.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
    Loving all the new clothing items
    Love going to a fashion show instead of actually being in the fashion show (Front row and everything.:) )

Can't wait for SoChic London and the voting other players outfits feature

I love that there isn't another new location cause it's annoying to keep tapping more just to get to where you wanna go
    Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)
  • Options
    DMV, thanks always for all your posts showing the real life items and in-game ones!! I love seeing those :)

I wonder who wore that ivory spag top though.

Again, I wanna ask android players. When you tap on the bubbles during gigs, do they pop/ enlarge slightly or is it just a glitch for me. Also, when I tap and scroll through friend list, the friend (that my finger was in contact with) gets highlighted. This doesn't happen for my iPad game and it feels a little weird.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Don't think anyone posted this yet. But on the bottom left corner is sneak preview of the voting feature, excited! The game was about to get stagnant, so, glad they put in a new feature.

And I also can't help but notice... those eye colors look different! Am I seeing things? The 3 person on the left, their eye colors are not in game right. Girl on most left is super gorgeous, nice eye color, nice lip color, nice dress.

I do wish I owned the closet they used for this background picture lol.

o7H0r0n.png
    PM to add
  • Options
    No prob :D it's how I kill time waiting for energy to refill or my next gig to start.

The top is from Kourtney

PhotoGrid_1441811303824_zps3iyp2nw9.jpg

I haven't started a gig since the update was released... It starts in about 45 min, I'll make sure to pay attention to the bubbles.

I think those eye colors are in the game, but Glu makes them look fancy on the promo stuff lol
    Naimonster wrote: »
    DMV, thanks always for all your posts showing the real life items and in-game ones!! I love seeing those :)

Again, I wanna ask android players. When you tap on the bubbles during gigs, do they pop/ enlarge slightly or is it just a glitch for me. Also, when I tap and scroll through friend list, the friend (that my finger was in contact with) gets highlighted. This doesn't happen for my iPad game and it feels a little weird.

Andriod player
  • Options
    MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts

Yep, On my android game I do notice the weirdness you mentioned.
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Options

Yep it's happening to me as well. Tapping locations in the list also highlights and enlarge, also the achievements and goals. Doesn't bother me at all, won't make a difference if they remove it and switch back to normal.

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm also experiencing the enlarging of the tappables. Plus, my wardrobe is crashing and freezing. Neither of those things happen on my iOS game. Like Charli, the enlarging things doesn't bother me, but I listed the crashing/freezing wardrobe in an issue thread.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Got the update this morning and what giant disappointment!

Sucks to be a guy playing KKH, they didn't add anything interesting to the wardrobe unless those swapped palettes items with a poor design that never appear in the daily gift boxes and just show up in weekend boxes ugh!

Looking at the preview the weekend items aren't exciting as well for us boys and it's everything we got and has been like that for a long time ...

What the hell is that Lookbook? Why they didn't give us an option button to see only the items we've purchased separately from those who haven't bought yet?

I have over a million of criticisms to make, but I'm tired of complaining for free and I'm too busy lately to waste my time with this giant p00 cake.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    This is so chic London..
    Omg I love it! It's so spacious.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Got the update this morning and what giant disappointment!

Sucks to be a guy playing KKH, they didn't add anything interesting to the wardrobe unless those swapped palettes items with a poor design that never appear in the daily gift boxes and just show up in weekend boxes ugh!

Looking at the preview the weekend items aren't exciting as well for us boys and it's everything we got and has been like that for a long time ...

What the hell is that Lookbook? Why they didn't give us an option button to see only the items we've purchased separately from those who haven't bought yet?

I have over a million of criticisms to make, but I'm tired of complaining for free and I'm too busy lately to waste my time with this giant p00 cake.
    Look book is to save our looks as in our favorite outfits. Here's a sample of how it looks like inside of my closet.
    esolrb.png
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I'm also experiencing the enlarging of the tappables. Plus, my wardrobe is crashing and freezing. Neither of those things happen on my iOS game. Like Charli, the enlarging things doesn't bother me, but I listed the crashing/freezing wardrobe in an issue thread.
    Omg I noticed when I did a gig, I clicked on the tappables and it didn't run so smoothly like it usually does.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I really like the new clothes/shoes/accessories BUT I think more should be available for KASH. Plus, Glu is pricing items higher. 150 K stars for a short dress and 65 K star for a tank top and $15,000 for a jumpsuit. That's so high. Maybe they are making it so we hope to win them in the weekend 40 K star boxes. LOL

Why did Glu make it more expensive for Android players? It's $17,000 for us

Andriod player
  • Options
    Thanks guys for all the replies. So only android has this change. Which is weird, why do they make android and iOS different with this sort of stuffs, as well as difference in price.

Lol DMV, ok Glu gave me false hope about those eye*****...

Vats, I agree the men always get it worse. I was so happy doing the collage of new items for females, there were about 25 new items. But when I saw my guy's game, it was just rather pathetic.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Did anyone else think this was Caitlyn Jenner at first glance?

PhotoGrid_1441818716400_zpszak7pdsh.jpg

Andriod player
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Did anyone else think this was Caitlyn Jenner at first glance?

PhotoGrid_1441818716400_zpszak7pdsh.jpg

omg I did!! I was so excited until I realized....
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    Why did Glu make it more expensive for Android players? It's $17,000 for us

DMV can you please post a screenshot of the jumpsuit? I can't remember where it's at. My closet is so disorganized. I think that I got lost inside of my own store lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    DMV can you please post a screenshot of the jumpsuit? I can't remember where it's at. My closet is so disorganized. I think that I got lost inside of my own store lol

Sure...here it is

PhotoGrid_1441819888428_zpsjqdota74.jpg

Andriod player
  • Options
    Sure...here it is

PhotoGrid_1441819888428_zpsjqdota74.jpg

Thanks DMV I found it. It's locked. I'm not on level 36 yet.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Don't think anyone posted this yet. But on the bottom left corner is sneak preview of the voting feature, excited! The game was about to get stagnant, so, glad they put in a new feature.

And I also can't help but notice... those eye colors look different! Am I seeing things? The 3 person on the left, their eye colors are not in game right. Girl on most left is super gorgeous, nice eye color, nice lip color, nice dress.

o7H0r0n.png

I blew up the image so I could really look at the eyes. Some are gray, which we already have as an option. Some are light blue and look like more of a true light blue instead of the color we currently have for "light blue." Some look a true, rich, Vats will love, blue!!! I really hope that's not another failed tease by Glu.
    I also agree that red lipstick is much deeper than our current red. It would be fantastic to get new makeup and feature colors.

I don't get the point of the look book and the voting. Why would I spend 10 k stars to save an outfit when I can dress her for free? And the voting... Who votes? How do they vote? Is there a prize?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts

o7H0r0n.png

The guy on the right's thumb is kinda crooked.. And it's bothering me a bit.
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• Options
    SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    I love the lookbook feature! I'm one of those players that is a serial outfit repeater and this makes it so much easier to switch between my fave looks :) I'm not sure I'll buy additional space though because I'm really stingy with my k-stars, would rather buy a new outfit haha. But the price could be useful when trying to fill up the last bit of a vip event.
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I blew up the image so I could really look at the eyes. Some are gray, which we already have as an option. Some are light blue and look like more of a true light blue instead of the color we currently have for "light blue." Some look a true, rich, Vats will love, blue!!! I really hope that's not another failed tease by Glu.
    I also agree that red lipstick is much deeper than our current red. It would be fantastic to get new makeup and feature colors.

I don't get the point of the look book and the voting. Why would I spend 10 k stars to save an outfit when I can dress her for free? And the voting... Who votes? How do they vote? Is there a prize?

From my iPad, I zoomed in on the picture and guy with floral suit has light blue eyes, both girls beside him has light green eyes, both looks gorgeous and dreamy. But as DMV said, it could just be their beautifying techniques, like how the blonde girl has black eyebrows.

The voting feature, yes Glu says we can win prizes. Maybe it's sort of like a competition kind of thing, not sure how it goes about but I'm excited!
    Angie7680 wrote: »
    The guy on the right's finger is kinda crooked.. And it's bothering me a bit.

The thumbs up? or?
    PM to add