Options

On Wednesdays we wear an NPC!

VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
FzB5Wkx.jpg

First I would like to highlight that thanks to our dear friend Koko now we have this beautiful header for all our Wednesdays threads ! Koko thank you so much for the care and dedication!;)

OK, let's go! We have become major celebrities and we always received great media attention for our fabulous appearances and our unique sense of style, but in Hollywood it's not all like that!

There are those who battle for media attention and fail miserably, so how about today doing a bit of charity and help NPCs doing a makeover in their horrendous style?

That was Chase before Vats' help, he really didn't know what to wear! Suit and shorts, really?
ZnltGRX.jpg?1

Now Chase is a little more fit for the standards of Hollywood!
Zvt80FM.jpg?1

Don't be intimidated, any contribution is welcome to improve these hideous NPCs !

And of course dress up yourself for a charity event!
Viva La Vida Á La Vats!

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Meet Victoria. She was dressed in expensive clothing, but they were all mismatched. Her silver locks attracted Jax. He couldn't afford expensive clothing or lots of accessories for her, but he promised to bring her with him to an event.
    Left her earrings on because apparently they can't be found in her wardrobe, so better not remove it!

8BsBAZV.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    My doll Madison interviewed some NPCs to find a new staff member for So Chic in the Hamptons.

Npc Lily was offered the position on the condition she would agree to a makeover!

C2C4326F-F870-4FAA-BDB8-540920C088D2_zps1c90ebic.jpg

Lily then used her staff discount and picked an item in store which helped her fashion sense become a little more Hamptons-chic. She can't wait to start her new job :)

97E21ECB-478F-4D2F-8C26-42074CB8974A_zpsa2fnpmmq.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Carol Davida met Addison Roberts at Panino and they became good friends. Addison was a hearing aid practitioner. She always wore a skimpy bikini because she got fired from her job when she showed up to work dressed up inappropriately.
    2u72f74.jpg
    Addison needed a new work attire and desperately needed Carol Davida help. Carol Davida felt sorry for Addison and wanted to give her a makeover to dress up appropriately for a job interview. Addison thanked Carol Davida and hopes to find a new job because she loved her last job so much.
    112cvnl.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    These look great, but I've never done that. So, I pick an npc, give them gifts and they're automatically wearing them? I hate that I can't see how they'll look before we buy it. Ok, I'll give it a shot.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Sophia met Chanrin when she attended the meet and greet dedicated to her idol. After getting an autograph and a picture she begged her to take a look at her designs..

KKH_Screenshot_1441817663660_zpsnsfrvknc.jpg

Good hearted Chanrin could not refuse, and immediately recognized her talent, however she could not let a promising fashion designer dress like a broke college student..

KKH_Screenshot_1441818069359_zpshipqnyyq.jpg
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Sophia Walker is a close friend of Sassi's. She always dresses "so serious" and lady-like with those dresses under the knee ( she's a celebrity PR). So at the opening of So Chic London, Sassi decided to gift Sophia "younger" clothes and make her feel 25 again. (Lol)

Sophia before:
    11j3ol5.jpg

Sophia after:
    pvk2c.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    At the opening of So Chic London Sassi spoted this beautiful girl with awful style. So she worked her magic and you see the results :D
    flc2fc.jpg

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    At the opening of So Chic London Sassi spoted this beautiful girl with awful style. So she worked her magic and you see the results :D
    flc2fc.jpg
    I like your purple lipstick :)
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Meet Victoria. She was dressed in expensive clothing, but they were all mismatched. Her silver locks attracted Jax. He couldn't afford expensive clothing or lots of accessories for her, but he promised to bring her with him to an event.
    Left her earrings on because apparently they can't be found in her wardrobe, so better not remove it!

8BsBAZV.jpg
    Its strange that some NPC has white/silver hair .. I really want it in our wardrobe :(
  • Options
    I like your purple lipstick :)

I wish we could change NPC make up and hair color when doing makeover lol
    Also this NPC girl didn't show up in the photobooth :/

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options

A ton of NPCs don't turn up in my photobooths, I'm guessing there can only be a limited amount of people? Not sure, but it sure sucks.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Are you for real from this country .. I mean I was looking for people from the same country as me :)
  • Options
    Are you for real from this country .. I mean I was looking for people from the same country as me :)

Originally from Macedonia, but living in Bulgaria (Sofia) since 2006 ;)

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Originally from Macedonia, but living in Bulgaria (Sofia) since 2006 ;)
    Finally someone from my country :D
  • Options
    Finally someone from my country :D

Найс, а? Ахахахах
    Btw I noticed your location days ago on previous posts - I had the same location Wonderland at other forum years ago.. Lol glad I'm not the only one feeling like living in Wonderland hahaha

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Найс, а? Ахахахах
    Btw I noticed your location days ago on previous posts - I had the same location Wonderland at other forum years ago.. Lol glad I'm not the only one feeling like living in Wonderland hahaha
    PM me we can talk there :D
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    A ton of NPCs don't turn up in my photobooths, I'm guessing there can only be a limited amount of people? Not sure, but it sure sucks.
    All of the NPCs that are on my contact list are inside of my photobooth. I don't think that there is a limited amount though.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    All of the NPCs that are on my contact list are inside of my photobooth. I don't think that there is a limited amount though.

I have only 20 NPC in my photobooth.. Others are my GC friends (not all though) :/

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    I have only 20 NPC in my photobooth.. Others are my GC friends (not all though) :/
    I never counted how many NPCs friends my doll has but I think that it's more than 20 friends. My doll has lots of friends from a-listers to e-listers. And unpopular friends with purple stars lol.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I never counted how many NPCs friends my doll has but I think that it's more than 20 friends. My doll has lots of friends from a-listers to e-listers. And unpopular friends with purple stars lol.

Yeah, mine too.. I have at least 100 NPC and lots of GC friends, but not all are showing in the photobooth

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Lol I wish I could participate but sadly I don't have enough k-cash to buy NPC outfits.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Lol I wish I could participate but sadly I don't have enough k-cash to buy NPC outfits.

Don't feel bad Trev... Neither do I
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    Yeah, mine too.. I have at least 100 NPC and lots of GC friends, but not all are showing in the photobooth

Hmm...that's very strange. My doll has lots of NPC friends but I don't think that I have a lot of android friends because more players are connected to google+ accounts on the forum and only some players are connected to facebook.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hey, you can wear an NPC by picking an npc, and dressing along the same lines as them, Don't look ready for the Opera if he's in shorts and sandals. Take a pic of the two of you, and give a little backstory. Does that work Vats? This way even people who still pay for transportation can play along. Just hope the Paps aren't around. That's what memes are made of. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I was dating with my new boyfriend when I witness a horrible breakup. Meet Brianna, the lady who got dumped by her boyfriend of 6 years, she looks so dejected. Obviously she just needs a new makeover, so I approached her. She wanted sexy, so there, now her boyfriend will regret ever dumping this figure!

I couldn't find her in my photobooth, so wardrobe shots.

qfBaWyS.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts

Tbh I just found an NPC that already looked awesome, bought her a couple of cheap clothes,, mix things a little and voilà... What now, don't boo me!!! *avoid bricks*
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio