Options

Celebrity head shots

2Next

Comments

• Options
    pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    I love the first head shot of your doll. I was gonna ask about the second head shot. What was the character role that your doll was playing on the movie?

One of the bike gangers or something of the sort. Clearly not anyone having to do with Immortan Joe since he sorta treated females as slaves and all that xD
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    pandamoo85 wrote: »
    One of the bike gangers or something of the sort. Clearly not anyone having to do with Immortan Joe since he sorta treated females as slaves and all that xD
    The second head shot was very creative. I can tell that your doll was into playing a completely different character. What was the name of her character from the movie?
    P.S. Oh BTW I love your avatar pic.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    The second head shot was very creative. I can tell that your doll was into playing a completely different character. What was the name of her character from the movie?
    P.S. Oh BTW I love your avatar pic.

Oh, she was just a random extra in the back during the bike chase scenes. Probably Biker #15 or something of the sort. I have the full picture somewhere on my IG page but I cropped it since this is for headshots (i really like the boots she's wearing in it, though. She might have taken them off set to wear around).
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
  • Options
    Oh, she was just a random extra in the back during the bike chase scenes. Probably Biker #15 or something of the sort. I have the full picture somewhere on my IG page but I cropped it since this is for headshots (i really like the boots she's wearing in it, though. She might have taken them off set to wear around).

I can tell that it's a action/adventure movie. I can just visualize now. I usually like to watch different genres of movies, but action/adventure movies usually keeps my adrenaline pumping.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Sassi's selfie in the wardrobe :D

2mpy6f9.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Sassi's selfie in the wardrobe :D

2mpy6f9.jpg

I love it. Your doll looks so glamorous on her head shot. The jewelry made the head shot looked more sparkly too.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I love it. Your doll looks so glamorous on her head shot. The jewelry made the head shot looked more sparkly too.

Thaaanks :) that's the closest my doll looks like me irl :) hair lenght , cut and colour, eyes color, lips (blessed with natural pouty lips lol) except the tan, but now I have the tan from vacation lol
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Carol Davida photographer had a creative vision of cloning her head shot because she goes by the motto: two heads are better than one. My doll loves the final result of her photo. She secretly wishes that she has an identical twin haha

29cuu4z.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Beautiful dolls all of you xx

6ECEC607-B7B9-46F4-9B8A-B4A4468102E2_zpsc1pn30hb.jpg
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    Lyanna wrote: »
    Beautiful dolls all of you xx

6ECEC607-B7B9-46F4-9B8A-B4A4468102E2_zpsc1pn30hb.jpg

I simply love your doll's headshot. It has that vintage look to it.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    I simply love your doll's headshot. It has that vintage look to it.

Thanks Carol! I do love those old black and white head shots they are pure class
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    Carol Davida took another headshot while she was on vacation when she traveled to Barcelona, Spain. She was watching the flamenco dancers and was so amazed by their choreography. She loves the special effects of her head shots because she wanted to display the glitz & glamor of what life is like as a celebrity.

xav1wg.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Carolyn Ferocious took her head shot at Las Vegas, NV. The photographer wanted to capture her outgoing personality through the party lights inside of the club.

Screenshotc0fb.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts

We are not things!! Mad Max <3<3<3