Options

Fashion Week

lovejana22lovejana22 Registered Users 65 Posts
Maria told me to meet Misty in Paris. When I get there and click her talk bubble she disappears!! It's still showing up and counting down. 😠😠😠 makes me so mad. I updated and now everything is going haywire

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    When Misty asked my doll about the colors options for the fashion show, she was still there. I think that Misty wasn't finished talking to my doll. I knew that the conversation wasn't over so I left and went back inside La Rue restaurant. I think that you should try that. There's this weird glitch now that someone is sitting on Misty's lap. So you have to click on the speech bubble to finish the conversation and she will asked how the clothes should look for the fashion show. I hoped that it helps because it worked for me and so many others on the forum.
    bg7p5u.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    lovejana22lovejana22 Registered Users 65 Posts
    That was it!!!! Thank you
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    lovejana22 wrote: »
    That was it!!!! Thank you

Your welcome. I'm glad that I can help.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Your welcome. I'm glad that I can help.

I had problem with updating the game but there was another update for android and i manged to update my game.. And when i needed to meet Misty this glitch mhmm disappeared .. But my wardrobe is glitchy
  • Options
    Rosie99Rosie99 Registered Users 64 Posts
    I had Misty sitting on a NPC lap too, so funny!