Options

My game reset??!

XoemineXoXoemineXo Registered Users 9 Posts
I didn't play for a while and when I went on my game was at the beginning??! I had full wardrobe and everything and I even spent money on that game and now it's all gone? I used to gift lots of others but I guess all my hard work is gone is there anyway I can get it back I'm so sad right now!:mad: ;( ;'( :'(:(

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Is the device you are playing the game on the same device as when you played previously? The game only saves on the same device now. Did you delete and re-install the game, by the way?

If you are still playing on the same device, which screen are you at now? Are you at the screen that lets you customize and name your doll? Can you try re-loading the game and hang around in that screen, hopefully there will be a pop up message that asks you if you want to load a previous saved game.
    PM to add
  • Options
    XoemineXoXoemineXo Registered Users 9 Posts
    I'm on the same game didn't delete and it took me to the screen the make your doll / kustomise!:(
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm sorry this happened. What level were you, and how long has it been since you opened the game? As Nai said, the game saves to the device, but if you've been idle long enough, anything can happen. We've had iOS updates a short time ago, If you played on the old OS, and now the OS is updated that might add to why your game disappeared.

You've restarted already? If you've made any purchases in the StarShop, they can be restored. But if you're playing on a new game, the old one is just gone. If you want to submit a ticket to restore purchases, you can do that via ingame messaging, and if you include screenshots of your reciepts, or list the transaction numbers it will help them track it down easier.

I'm very sorry this happened.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, can you please tell us your
    Platform/ OS
    Device
    Level
    Male or Femal in the game?

If you're iOS, have you taken the iOS 9 update?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary