Options

misty's questions

lileililei Registered Users 33 Posts
Given the glitches I am still experiencing, I wonder how I am suppose to answer Misty's questions. She finally appeared, but still no babies and no pending jobs besides the catalog work for the most part Simon offers.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I know we spoke privately, but when you have the question, you can ask here on the forum, do a search for that term, or even google it if you want. Plus, right answer, wrong answer they don't seem to make much of a difference game wize. Maybe a small difference in payout, but pretty negligible.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    lileililei Registered Users 33 Posts
    I know we spoke privately, but when you have the question, you can ask here on the forum, do a search for that term, or even google it if you want. Plus, right answer, wrong answer they don't seem to make much of a difference game wize. Maybe a small difference in payout, but pretty negligible.

This is day 4 and I know Glu does not answer much on the weekends for some reason. This game is wrought with too many glitches that upset the progress so playing much longer may not be something I wish to do. I asked the question because there are probably many who have or are experiencing the number of glitches I have on Facebook and sometimes, context helps in the game. For example, if I had prior context and knowledge of pending jobs which disappeared, then I am sure I would have been able to figure things out quickly and quite honestly, since I am not fully able to enjoy the game I don't see the point in surfing through threads of those who are not having such problems. Apologies!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Sorry if I misunderstood your opening post lilei, you asked "How am I supposed to answer Misty's questions?" I didn't realize it was rhetoric.

However, you later said there are probably others with the issue of Misty and her questions, and for those people I suggest search and google. I don't think there are many people here who haven't at one time or another gone 'searching' for the answer.

Try to understand my unfortunate position. If it was a real "how do I?" post and I ignored it thinking it was just a vent and complaint, I would be a bad mod. So instead, thinking all questions in Support want an answer, I answer one that is just expressing dismay, so now that's bad mod. (if you ever want to just complain even in question form, there is the Hookah lounge in General Discussion. Glu reads it, and I've pretty much been told by members not try to help there. It's a cry in your beer kind of thread.

So now, I'm backing away. Sorry I couldn't help more. Between the posts here, pms, and me searching for those answers for you I certainly tried. Hope Customer Care responds quickly and you can enjoy the game again. Nice meet you. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary