Options

New max fans? 500m++??

HnthompsHnthomps Registered Users 3 Posts
I had been #1 for a long time, and went to start my 3rd comeback...noticedI'd fallen to # 2. A username I don't recognize is ahead of me with 516M fans? I have 335m. Playing on an iPhone, all updated. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    This seems odd, the max was raised quite some time ago, settling in at 500Million fans, until last week, when 4.0 rolled out, and the max was raised to 518 (I believe.) Does anyone know when the max was 335? Have you been playing with NPCs or Player Controlled games? Could you have recently added a new contact who took the top spot? But it sound like your game has been in a time warp. Is there anything else odd about your game?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    This seems odd, the max was raised quite some time ago, settling in at 500Million fans, until last week, when 4.0 rolled out, and the max was raised to 518 (I believe.) Does anyone know when the max was 335? Have you been playing with NPCs or Player Controlled games? Could you have recently added a new contact who took the top spot? But it sound like your game has been in a time warp. Is there anything else odd about your game?

Ugh. Probably. I've had several times where I just stop getting tasks (other than Simon), and then an update comes and I catch back up...I thought. Been playing over a year. I was maxed out in the 300s for the last month or so. Did recently add new friends. I've done 2 comebacks and had the option for a 3rd until today. Never been higher than I am now.
  • Options
    You know what, pick up some friends from here. General Discussion is a great place to 'meet people' and when you play with your friends, it's just more fun. Plus, if you go missing again.....we'll notice and come looking for you. :) Right now my iPad recently took the 3rd comeback, so I'm a lowly 4million fans. And my androids have a way to go, but you'll get back up there again. You game sounds like Rip Van Kardashian™. Ok, 355? You're less than 200 Million fans to go. Don't look at it as how many people are ahead of you, or how high up they are. Think of it as, when you hit the Game Max, you're number 1 and you get the comeback offer. Because you're playing the Game. when you get to the top, you've won. Now go do it again, but you get to keep your stuff and we'll give you more energy and stuff. :)

And just think, if you hadn't had that problem, you never would have fallen down the Rabbit Hole so to speak. It's really nice to meet you. Want to play with my game? Ooooh, we have a party thread going on (ok, there is always one) but the new one is up. Party thread
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    You know what, pick up some friends from here. General Discussion is a great place to 'meet people' and when you play with your friends, it's just more fun. Plus, if you go missing again.....we'll notice and come looking for you. :) Right now my iPad recently took the 3rd comeback, so I'm a lowly 4million fans. And my androids have a way to go, but you'll get back up there again. You game sounds like Rip Van Kardashian™. Ok, 355? You're less than 200 Million fans to go. Don't look at it as how many people are ahead of you, or how high up they are. Think of it as, when you hit the Game Max, you're number 1 and you get the comeback offer. Because you're playing the Game. when you get to the top, you've won. Now go do it again, but you get to keep your stuff and we'll give you more energy and stuff. :)

And just think, if you hadn't had that problem, you never would have fallen down the Rabbit Hole so to speak. It's really nice to meet you. Want to play with my game? Ooooh, we have a party thread going on (ok, there is always one) but the new one is up. Party thread

Thanks! Appreciate. I'm a little wary though - I keep having this problem, it would seem, so why bother? With the 2nd comeback I never got any comeback specific challenges--should I have? It was just the normal weekend events, some random special things, and a lot of parties in Calabasas. And then after one update I got about a million achievements unlocked like crazy all at once. I was super annoyed, as my energy was maxed and it came when I was on the street and couldn't take advantage of the energy (they just kept coming and I couldn't start a project or anything). But I thought after that any time-warp must have been fixed. But I guess not.

My top NPCs are in the low 300Ms. Willow is at 326M :) If I add a bunch more real world friends it'll be harder to catch up! haha.
  • Options
    No, when the Comeback first rolled out, let's say there were 3 storylines. Which comeback dictated which storyline you'd get....first. Then when the Love Guru gigs were done, you moved on and did the other 2 storylines. So everyone, even those who didn't do comebacks eventually all got the same gigs. So, with the 2nd and 3rd comebacks, You just do whatever storylines and gigs are currently in play.

As long as you have one top contact you will not be number one until you reach that number whether there are 5 or no people between you and the max player. My point, with the max player, you already have to hit the max. So, make lemonade out of that lemon, and play with friends from the forum on your way to the top.

Nice meeting you. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary