Options

Contact List Problem

Paradise KissParadise Kiss Registered Users 5 Posts
I have a problem with my contact list. I'm both signed-in on Game Center and Facebook; I have a few friends playing the game but only one shows up. Please help. :(

Comments

• Options
    hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    You aren't supposed to be signed into both. It's either game center or facebook.
  • Options
    If I logged out one of them, will I see more people in my contact list?
    The sole person who shows up in my list is from gc.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Try to log out of your Facebook account and then wait awhile to see if your GC contacts start appearing. They should, hopefully. It's been a known problem when you're logged into Facebook and GC/ Facebook and Google+, contacts get messed up. Also, it does take some time for your friends to start appearing in game. Sometimes, they never do and I don't think anyone figured out why yet.
    PM to add
  • Options
    hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    If I logged out one of them, will I see more people in my contact list?
    The sole person who shows up in my list is from gc.

Then you should keep using GC and don't log into facebook but I don't think it makes a difference it takes a few days for them to show and months for them to disappear.
  • Options
    I see... that sucks that they might never appear on my list. Is it possible that the reason they haven't appeared is because they are no longer active in the game?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    There is a much bigger problem with Androids connecting than iOS. Using both Google+ for Android, and GameCenter for my iOS game, no comparison. Android connections take time, and sometimes just never show up in your game. But my iOS game hasn't had a problem with GameCenter people. I'll add them, and before I get back to the game, they're in my contact list.
    your
    And, you may have facebook friends who play the game, but unless they're on the iOS platform your iOS game will never see them. From what I understood, for Android games you can connect with friends via Google+ or other android games logged into Facebook. For iOS games (Apple Products) you MUST connect through Game Center to play with contacts. Logging in to Facebook, for an iOS game is only to announce to FB friends you've gone up a level or some other FB Postable news. (the same way the game asks if you want to tweet your news. That doesn't mean you connect with other players via FB or Twitter. You just announce things there).

Is this making sense? So Paradise Kiss, if you play iOS, and you'd like to connect with people you can add members here with Game Center info, or you can add your friends in RL through Game Center. If you're looking for friends to play with, we can hook you up with lovely people from here. Just say the word. :)

If you're an android player, Game Center doesn't work with your game, come back and we'll try and fix you up through Google+ for other Android players. And with Android, about half the time (or a little less) logging into Facebook in the game, interferrs with the Google+ info and it keeps you from seeing contacts/friends in the game.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks for the help, kokokokonut. I've added some new people on GC and they showed up in my list but old friends doesn't show up. :/ Oh well I'm ok with that.