Options

item ideas for guys

KKHNachoKKHNacho Registered Users 2 Posts
i'm so tired of the guys items in the game. it's all shorts and shirts with different prints on them. zzzzz
i'd like to see more stuff like this

clothingref_2_zpsla5keuyz.png

clothingref_1_zps9xvlhp6u.png

and omg don't put it in gift boxes!
what do you think? what would you like to see for male dolls?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Great Looks, and welcome. I guess we're not getting any LD looks after all. :( But I'd love to see his in the Game.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Welcome KKHNacho!

I loved your suggestions, I really like suspenders!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Suits
    Q7D4kzH.jpg

Casual Fashion
    dZcKe2w.jpg

High Fashion
    8LXyRzW.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    If Glu were to listen to this I would be a happy camper of the KKH android game... for ever.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I love those clothes, holly! Awesome stuff!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I guess we're not getting any LD looks after all. :( But I'd love to see his in the Game.

Most of the shorts in weekend events are inspired in LD. But I agree they need to step up. Enough with the capri pants!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I love those clothes, holly! Awesome stuff!

Thanks. I wish Glu would give the guys some true high fashion pieces.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Voting now for Holly to become an advisor for menswear in KKH game, you're a fashionista goddess!

I would have lots of fun wearing Vats with that man dress and knee high boots! hohoho
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    If you have him in stock, I'd actually like this man as much as the outfit. Thanks!
    10a8c15d-0731-4922-b822-ddd7faa2babe_zpswg3iaml8.png

• Options
    Luz dirty dirty girl!

Oh God I thought the same, am I dirty too?

Miss U shrimp girl!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I'd say we need more swimsuits and a shirtless option for them or even the opened button up shirt from Stardom Hollywood. Also, it's never a bad option to give the guys more merit based or buyable-from-the-closet longer hairstyles
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Luz dirty dirty girl!

Oh God I thought the same, am I dirty too?

Miss U shrimp girl!

Hi Vats! I've missed you, too! Actually, I can't play KKh these days, as my game always crashes right after loading. But Glu is looking at it, can hopefully fix the issue.... Such a bummer, though! I love this weekend's items, and would've splurged on them!

How have you been? We've going to have a wacky weekend-- taking the little girls to a Wiggles concert tomorrow, and hosting a family birthday bbq on Sunday.

If Holly ponies up that attractive gentleman, we can both be friends with him.

• Options
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    I'd say we need more swimsuits and a shirtless option for them or even the opened button up shirt from Stardom Hollywood. Also, it's never a bad option to give the guys more merit based or buyable-from-the-closet longer hairstyles

Yes, absolutely yes!

I suspect it's people like Vats and I that keep Glu from going with the more adventurous options, though!

• Options
    I'm sorry about your game, and yeah the items for girls are wonderful this weekend, I hope they repair in time to you get the items you want!

It seems that someone is going to have fun this weekend, right? Wait! Isn't your birthday is it?

I have been very busy lately, this weekend I have to work in a monotone monograph lol

But last weekend I had so much fun with my friends, I visited a very cool museum and went to a stand up comedy bar and ate many delicious things!

Back to the topic shirtless guys yeah that's what I want! And a very very big ... hair !!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    If Holly ponies up that attractive gentleman, we can both be friends with him.

After I'm done with him, I'll send him your way. Sharing is caring!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Yes, absolutely yes!

I suspect it's people like Vats and I that keep Glu from going with the more adventurous options, though!

So no nipple rings then? ;)
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I'd love to see the male dolls in some nice crisp fashion pieces, or high fashion, or both. Some really stylish casuals, too.

I still would love them to have socks, too. I wonder why they don't.

These are all great suggestions. (Edited to clarify: great suggestions, that everyone has posted so far. I wasn't congratulating mySELF. Lol)

I've thought for decades the time would come when men would wear high fashion skirts. Looking at fashion history this would be far from the first time.

Here are some things I think are interesting. Yes one might be more of a costume but it's also authentic and it reminded me that I'd love to see a nice proper beard for the male dolls, too. And maybe gray hair available for the males and females both.

This one is Scots, authentic ethnic garb.

I love the earth tones, and I love that beard! Even the long hair that goes with it. Everything on him looks very earthy and natural.

nHIzaAu.png

And then some 'man skirts' or I guess they are also called 'Swedish skirts?'

xXMCrDb.png

This one just plays with outlines: sort of a skirt shape, and incorporates typical slacks and the baggy pant outline too:

z4dqRxz.png

Slightly different color palette? Soothing colors, and again playing with the silhouette. The skirt seems almost a long shirt:

Bspd5fg.png

And some pants in case any are having palpitations over man skirts:

SZbgQi9.png

Those were high water pants and short sleeves since that seems to be what we get in the game for the male dolls already...might as well celebrate it? I like the pattern in the pants.

But remember it's historical - men have worn skirts as well as tights in everyday fashion in the past.

(To keep things lighter here is a meme)

IAf6sJf.png
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    The suspenders look cool! Does the guys wardrobe currently have any outfits with them?
    iOS
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I think that I already I agreed on the suggestions thread that since my doll's hubby closet is starting to get boring for me. Glu should add more clothing and accessories for guys closet on this game. I love the idea of adding suspenders to the guys closet. Luther suspenders always looks stylish. I wouldn't mind dressing up my doll's hubby with suspenders.😎😋
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Yes yes yes. Yes to the items and yes to the men.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    So no nipple rings then? ;)

You're nothing but trouble! :p

I'd love an artful nipple-ring for the gents, but I'm pretty sure Glu would have zero tolerance for our overheated discussions about them!

<now the chant begins for nipple rings! If it's good enough for Kendall, it's good enough for KKh! nippleringsnippleringsnipplerings>

• Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Yes yes yes. Yes to the items and yes to the men.

And yes to kilts, and yes to sharing being caring!

• Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I was just looking over the thread and thought: How surprised would that Scottish guy be, to know he was featured in a KKH fashion forum? Lol :)