Options

Issues with Fyber and getting my reward

MarJohMarJoh Registered Users 4 Posts
I've been trying to contact Fyber for days to get my k-star rewards. They have replied to me asking for proof which I have sent and then nothing, I've sent them around 5 messages all with proof that I completed the task and still nothing and it's now been 5 days. It's annoying because the number of stars I'm supposed to receive isn't low and I spent money. Any advice?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm sorry this happened, but 5 days is not long enough for their response. I stopped doing other offers, most people are unhappy with Fyber, and I only know it took upwards of 2 weeks to get a response from them. But I never purchased items. You can contact your credit card company, tell them was was supposed to be included as a bonus and see if they can shake it lose for you. Otherwise, it's up to Fyber. If you get no satisfaction, you can certainly contact Customer Care about it but it shouldn't have to come to that.

Hope this resolves for you, since funds were involved, I'm sure you just have to wait, and keep responding to them. Good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MarJohMarJoh Registered Users 4 Posts
    Thanks for your help, looks like it's just a waiting game.

I've done an offer with them before and I got my reward after a day that's why I was annoyed but after this I won't be doing an offers like that with them. I didn't spend anything I couldn't afford to lose but it's still irritating. :)