Options

Husband Not Showing Up on Friend's List

Jadore_MoiJadore_Moi Registered Users 17 Posts
Hi Guys,

Random issue. My husband in KKH isn't showing up on my friend's list. He's shows up in my homes and will still call me for dates, but when I actually attempt to begin a date I can't find him. My husband isn't a character I met in the game, but an actual person with the app.

Does this happen if the person deletes KKH from their android/iPhone?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Is it at possible that you called them for a date, and left them waiting there for you? This sounds very much like that might be it. It happens to all of us at one time or another. So can you go around the game and pop into every restaurant, club, bar, lounge, etc and make sure he's not sitting there waiting.

But no. If a person deletes their game, their star may turn to a blue/purple stone look, they might go back to the very basic look we all start with for either male or female, but they will still be in your list, with your current relationship points. Go into your contact list, as if you were going to send a gift, see if you see your husband there. If you can gift them, just can't find them in the list when you go to call them into a date....then he/she is waiting, drinking on your tab and probably getting sloppy stupid. (ok, that parts not true, I was just teasing. A game can't get sloppy stupid on virtual drinks.)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Is it at possible that you called them for a date, and left them waiting there for you? This sounds very much like that might be it. It happens to all of us at one time or another. So can you go around the game and pop into every restaurant, club, bar, lounge, etc and make sure he's not sitting there waiting.

But no. If a person deletes their game, their star may turn to a blue/purple stone look, they might go back to the very basic look we all start with for either male or female, but they will still be in your list, with your current relationship points. Go into your contact list, as if you were going to send a gift, see if you see your husband there. If you can gift them, just can't find them in the list when you go to call them into a date....then he/she is waiting, drinking on your tab and probably getting sloppy stupid. (ok, that parts not true, I was just teasing. A game can't get sloppy stupid on virtual drinks.)

Thanks for your help. I checked everywhere and couldn't find him. The only other place he is besides each of my homes is in So Chic London. Also when I go up to him in my home the game normally provides a pop up which shows his name, gives me an option to say hello, or give him a gift. That pop up is no longer coming up.
  • Options
    Hmm, and he was not in your contact list to send a gift only? What platform are you playing on? Because you mentioned both Android and iphone which are 2 different platforms.

If you are playing on the Facebook platform, there is no one on one support at this time. Issues are dealt with in system wide updates.

If you're either playing on iOS or the Android platform, you can submit a Customer Care ticket from the Options menu in your game. If you'd like help, there are instructions here. SOrry this is happening, hope it rectifies soon.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hmm, and he was not in your contact list to send a gift only? What platform are you playing on? Because you mentioned both Android and iphone which are 2 different platforms.

If you are playing on the Facebook platform, there is no one on one support at this time. Issues are dealt with in system wide updates.

If you're either playing on iOS or the Android platform, you can submit a Customer Care ticket from the Options menu in your game. If you'd like help, there are instructions here. SOrry this is happening, hope it rectifies soon.

I'm playing on IOS. Unfortunately he isn't showing up on my contact list. Thanks for your help. I'll submit a ticket.
  • Options
    My advice would be stop paying his ransom calls. When your ticket is addressed and fixed, you should tell them what you've already spent to keep him, and then you can just pay once to make up, Your points will pick up where they left off. Ok, that's 1st thing. I saw your post in hookah. hope you see this. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I have the same peoblem, I noticed yesterday there is no bubble when he is home.. And today he calls me for a date and I ca't find him in my contact list :(
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Ok, ugh I think there is a midlife crises hitting so contacts, they keep disappearing. if ouve looked all over, submit a ticket. when he calls foe a date, try, and ten lt him break up. Screencap everything, and when he's back pay the one to e charge and tell this to Customer care. So instead of it costing charm fees, it will be just the one. I'm sure they'll do o whatever they can. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary