Options

what happened to my friends?

LLebowLLebow Registered Users 18 Posts
So I know the game has a problem with adding friends from Google+ but I had 4 of my friends on my list and now 3 of em are fine. Is this a common problem for us Android users?
"You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure this is one of em."
Remember to add me on my Facebook page or add me on Google+ Name is Leon Lebow on Google+
Ingame name: Leon Lebow
Facebook Name: Michael Pomes (I'm the one wearing the hat and it has an M on it.)
Android User
https://plus.google.com/114784068654176194625 This link will lead you to my Google+ page. If you have Google+, click on this link and follow me. I'll follow back in return so we can be friends ingame. Happy hunting!

Comments

• Options
    hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    I think it's more of making sure your settings are set correctly on Google+, adding people to the right circles, and that it just takes a few days or weeks for Google+ contacts to show.

Some contacts disappear and then reappear.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I've also found there o be fluctuation in Google+ friends. ( I can't connect the game to Facebook or I lose all connections.) I had been about number 29 and I opened up my android one day I was suddenly number one all my friends were gone (like an idiot I didn't take the come back. I waited and did it the hard way) and sure enough the next day all my Google friends were back.

I'm still trying to industry out why Vats can see me, but I can't see him.

Hmm...I recently met an android expert so to speak, and if the occasion arises maybe I can an idea of how to connect with people who should be, but aren't showing up.

But you should start with Hoodstar9's suggestions.

Goodluck, and welcome to the forum.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary