Options

celebrity branding logos

Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
welcome_012.gif

Hello KKH celebs❕❗

Celebrities are constantly changing their logos in order to sell their brand. Do you want to start to create your doll's branding logo showing off his/her personal style? Here's a fun thread in order to begin.

2ns2lw8.jpg

Simon told Carol Davida that she needed a new branding logo to relaunch her career. Carol Davida is such a perfectionist that every detail of her branding logo had to fit her personal style. Here is the final look of the font style and design of her branding logo.

2z4mycz.jpg
Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Comments

• Options
    If you are unfamiliar and don't know how to create a branding logo, here is the guide of step-by-step instructions on how to get started:

1. First download PicsArt app onto your mobile device.
    2. Open the app and click on draw.

2i0emn6.png

333ivxk.png

3. After you click draw, choose blank in order to get started.
    4. Choose A to pick any font style of your liking.

4rvlf7.png

2dlnlgp.png

5. This step is optional if you want to use clipart as a design for your doll's branding logo.
    6. Don't forget to save your image (branding logo)

zn5t87.png

359ba8j.png
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    This sounds like fun but takes more brain power than I have right now. Lol
    I'll come back to it.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    This sounds like fun but takes more brain power than I have right now. Lol
    I'll come back to it.
    I didn't even realize that I made it look so easy lol

I explained it step-by-step on how to create a branding logo since I want to help others who may not know how to do it.☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Took me a bit to figure it out but I did this one for Shae

YfoQQ0n.jpg
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Took me a bit to figure it out but I did this one for Shae

YfoQQ0n.jpg
    Yay!😊 I'm happy that my instructions were very simple.

I love the font style that you choose for your doll's branding logo.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Thanks Carol! :)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Your instructions are easy Carol, it's just that people are possibly dejected by this latest price hike as well as worn out from the latest event, or busy.

I would rather use other drawing apps, and right now I'm pretty brain-fried too. But your ideas are always original and fun Carol. And well explained, not to worry :)
  • Options
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Your instructions are easy Carol, it's just that people are possibly dejected by this latest price hike as well as worn out from the latest event, or busy.

I would rather use other drawing apps, and right now I'm pretty brain-fried too. But your ideas are always original and fun Carol. And well explained, not to worry :)
    Thanks Polka-dot. I'm usually brainstorming for more creative threads. I don't know about other drawing apps. I'm always using PicsArt app on my devices. I think that it's the best app that I've used so far.

This thread will always be open for other forum members whenever they get the chance to participate on this thread.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    You have a lot of nice ideas and your topics are fun.
  • Options
    OK so I founded my old thread lol

I had to rebrand my doll's branding logo. Simon suggested that Carol Davida needs to do it.

Enjoy my fun animated gif☺😊

huhroj.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Carol Davida loves her new branding logo since it's classy & has a vintage look to it.

wm0609.gif

#classic&priceless
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Here's Brooklyn's. She opted for a fancy written version of her name. Plain, Simple, yet elegant.

B580AA22-4B65-463F-8DB4-03300B586968_zpst4zqbnwl.jpg
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    BobbieM wrote: »
    Here's Brooklyn's. She opted for a fancy written version of her name. Plain, Simple, yet elegant.

B580AA22-4B65-463F-8DB4-03300B586968_zpst4zqbnwl.jpg

I love it! You can never go wrong with a classic branding logo.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Here's Carolyn Ferocious branding logo. She wanted hers to look fierce just like her especially with the cheetah paw print. It didn't matter which one it was because most of the fellow feline belongs to the cat family.

image.php?di=8RXKK.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I really liked Ferocius logo! It's fierce!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Thanks Vats! I'm glad that you like my doll's branding logo.☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG