Options

No able to get all items from weekend events

Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
Hello there,
recently I can't complete any of those wekkend events. I always end up with the 3rd thing, but never get the last (most often it's a dress). I have been playing this game almost from the beginning and remember I was able to get all the items even without have some speacial clothes/accessories from those extra boxes. But recently it's not possible. And I am playing regularly and most effective I can to get all things from the weekend events.

Is it because glu made it harder to fill the sections or because I don't have all the 4 thing from extra boxes? I kinda don't like it and don!t know what anything I can do, because let's be honest, who is saving 160+Kstars to weekend boxes to get all the items even it's not guaranteed you will have all 4 items, if you don't have more Kstars. It seems like the makers of the game don't even want to let us have everything (why would them?).

What's your strategy to get all the items? And am I the only one with this problem here?

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    The worst part about opening up weekend event giftboxes is that it's mostly based on a lottery. Sometimes you just don't know what to expect since it's so random. You may win some special events items or sometimes you won't. It only depends on how much luck that you have at the moment.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Exactly. I wish I would have enough stars to make my event meter fill faster. :/
  • Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    What helps me to finish is that I have pets, a husband, a car, and a private jet. I also make sure I do all the event gigs.

_the car, jet, pets, and husband help me fill my energy meter up faster. I go around from location to location tapping the objects, and then go into my houses and tap the pets. Eventually your meter will be full much faster than if you just waited. Because I have a car and a jet travel is free and I don't have to worry about spending all my kcash.

-make sure you do the event gigs that Simon gives you they usually give you 25 event points after you finish them. And once you've completed every gig related to the weekend event you'll get bonus event points these help out alot.

-do not waste time doing the regular storyline gigs.

-if its a party weekend then you only need to throw parties don't go on dates with your spouse or do any of the regular storyline gigs

-for party weekends three hour parties work the best

-always try to throw the party in your biggest house. The bigger the house the more people you can invite

-if its a dating event then only go on dates nothing else
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Great advice. I will stress...if you have gigs that have expirations times ie: Muse photoshoot available in 45 minutes. (then it says something about it ending) 2 days 4 hours remaining. Those gigs ARE weekend event gigs and must be done. USUAlly you receive bonus points counting toward the end prize.

Welcome, and the best advice, something I tell everyone, you'll never get anywhere in the game without free transportation. So buy a few stars to a) eliminate ads and be help towards the jet. So Jet and vehicle, and you're never paying for transporation again. The whole KK:H universe is now at your disposal to earn energy to aid in the age old practice of grinding. :) Welcome Lulu, and nice post Nishe. TY.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    What helps me to finish is that I have pets, a husband, a car, and a private jet. I also make sure I do all the event gigs.

_the car, jet, pets, and husband help me fill my energy meter up faster. I go around from location to location tapping the objects, and then go into my houses and tap the pets. Eventually your meter will be full much faster than if you just waited. Because I have a car and a jet travel is free and I don't have to worry about spending all my kcash.

-make sure you do the event gigs that Simon gives you they usually give you 25 event points after you finish them. And once you've completed every gig related to the weekend event you'll get bonus event points these help out alot.

-do not waste time doing the regular storyline gigs.

-if its a party weekend then you only need to throw parties don't go on dates with your spouse or do any of the regular storyline gigs

-for party weekends three hour parties work the best

-always try to throw the party in your biggest house. The bigger the house the more people you can invite

-if its a dating event then only go on dates nothing else
    I used the same strategies that you used for weekend events. My doll tried to ignore her hubby when it's not a dating event but he's complains too much and it's extremely annoying smt. He has a sad smiley face when she was too busy and she missed the timer to call her hubby out on a date. She has to take a break from grinding and still go on dates with her hubby even though it's not even a dating weekend event smh.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    The only weekends I have trouble finishing are the gig weekends I always have to use stars to buy energy if I want to finish idk what it is about them but they're just so difficult to finish
  • Options
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    The only weekends I have trouble finishing are the gig weekends I always have to use stars to buy energy if I want to finish idk what it is about them but they're just so difficult to finish
    Yeah gig weekend events are usually challenging. I heard that the 3 hr side gigs are helpful when it comes to gig events. The 8 hr side gigs are the worst omg! It takes up all of my energy. I remembered I got more events points faster when I did a 12 hr gig. We rarely get 12 hr gigs on KKH game though😯
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    I didn't get the dress this weekend because my game was messing up big time. It kept restarting my gigs. Plus, I didn't really like the items. I would've preferred the ones in the 40 k star boxes but that was a bust as well.
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    Great advice from Nisha. I pretty much have the same strategy but I don't have the jet. Instead I base myself in California and every 2 minutes drive around and click in the tappables. Each round gives you 3 - 10 energy (it's really random) - so much better than waiting for your energy to refill! I might buy more pets and the jet next VIP event to help out even more.
  • Options
    Suki wrote: »
    Great advice from Nisha. I pretty much have the same strategy but I don't have the jet. Instead I base myself in California and every 2 minutes drive around and click in the tappables. Each round gives you 3 - 10 energy (it's really random) - so much better than waiting for your energy to refill! I might buy more pets and the jet next VIP event to help out even more.

I'm planning to save cash on my game to buy three more properties. I know that it's a possibility that Glu will add more locations on the future updates. I have to admit. I usually buy new homes to own more pets. I just can't resist them. They're just too darn cute.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    Oh, and if you can, do some prep before the weekend event:
    - start a date, party and/or gig before the weekend event but time it so it'll finish after the weekend event starts (this strategy worked amazingly when we had teasers but can still be used)
    - hang out with vips the day before the weekend event so you can use their special actions during the weekend event gigs (I tend to hang out with the VIPs that can be used for anything since we don't know what the gigs will be)
    - make sure you'll have a full energy bar when the weekend event starts.
  • Options
    Don't put off dates with your SO, you never know what will trigger a break up. Suki, seriously, if you want to build up any wealth, and get ahead, you will need the jet. Otherwise, one slip of the finger at the airline can wipe out any profit from the shoot. Think of how much your job pays, your airfare, and then you realize you'd make more at the Double Arches asking "You want fries with that?"

And for the weekend events, they are geared to be finished easier, with bonus items from the Event Gift Boxes. No bonus items and you have to work harder to win.

And really smart to plan to buy the jet during the next VIP event. And pets are always a great investment. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Doing basically everything what you have said, guys. I own a jet, a car and houses with pets, but not all of them. Saving my kstars for pets, because they're very heplful during the weekend. They sometimes get you the events points too. But because I'm saving kstars for pets I can not afford to buy the weekend giftboxes what's killing me, because they always have so super clothes and hairs *crying*.
    Also I'm travelling around the world and tapping on objects. I even take a few rides around, but let's be honest, sometimes it's really exhausted... I also start the gig before the event count stars and finish it in the weekends event but it doesn't give me any weekend points, so I stopped doing this.
    But hugging out with VIP before the events it's good hint. Thank you for that, I will use it next weekend. Even if I think it will be dating event.

Thank you everyone for sharing your strategy, I understood most of you are buying stars for giftboxes and that really helps you finish the events.
    Awesome forum here and thank you for welcoming (and for terribly long post)! :)))
  • Options
    Oh, and there should be hanging out* not hugging, lol.
  • Options
    The easiest event on the game is the V.I.P event because you don't have to grind at all. All you have to do is spend kstars for that event to get the earn able items. The only thing that I do is gigs related to weekend events and regular storyline gigs. But the disadvantages about V.I.P events is that there's no bonus event points towards completing them unless you win one or all of the special event items that were inside of the weekend event giftboxes. (Sigh)
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Same here. I think what really made me upset was that I ask for tips and advice on how to complete the weekend event. And I only got advice that I already knew. One thing I did not know is that in the party weekend event the best place to throw a party is at Calabassa it hold seven people. It hard to compete them because we all have a life, a job or school to go to. Therefore you really can't stay up to try to finish the project. And going around clicking to find every is hard because not all item is not going to give you energy. I am going to try to buy the house in Calabassa. I don't know if I can get a car or a jet but I will try to get them.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    Good luck. We'll try to help with more tips. Since we always talk about everything game in the weekend event, that would be a great place to hug out. Lol Say hi, explain your situation, and people will not only gives you generic advice for th events, I'm sure they'll tailor the tips for whatever the weekend event turns out to be.

Are be you in a position to put some cash into the game? Think about this, and let's try to get you some help. Here or inthe party thread. But the jet and a vehicle are pretty necessary to have basically all the energy you need at your disposal when you travel free.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary