Options

Weekend events.

Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
Hello there,
I wanted to ask one question. Is there any difference in weekend events when you play on iOS and on Android? I played KKH on iOS last year and I didn't have any problem to fill the weekend event meter. But this year I'm playing on Android and I'm just not able to fill it. No matter how hard I'm trying.

So are weekend events harder for Android users? Or just glu made it harder to fill the meter since the last year?

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I play on both platforms, and I don't think so. They're equally difficult.

What you're probably experiencing is that the weekend events are harder across all platforms because Glu made it so. They increased waiting time for friend action during parties. And payouts are lesser I believe. Even the gig/ party meters were made harder to fill.
    PM to add
  • Options
    You're right. It makes me mad, because it's really hard to get all the items from weekend events.
    You don't have any problems with finishing it, like get all the items from the meter?
  • Options
    I usually get all the items because I am very stubborn, but it's much much much more hard work from me than when I first played. Especially on busy weekends it's crazy, but sometimes my cousin help me out on 1 account.
    PM to add
  • Options
    How do you do manage to get all the items? You're playing like nonstop, without sleep? Or I just can't imagine. I'm doing something wrong probably. I just can not get the last one. It's so harder than it used to be... :/
  • Options
    I set alarms. And some lazy weekends I do drama marathons while I tap for energy throughout. But on normal weekends, I tap for energy while travelling in the car, waiting for food and even in the toilet LOL! Sometimes I do end up staying up late to grind.

What helps is when I get some gift box items, and 50 energy in the gift boxes. Also, do the event gigs!

Come join us at the weekend thread!

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?179281-Weekend-Event-10-02-quot-Fall-quot-into-a-Party-Mode-lt-Birthday-Party-for-October-Babies!!!
    PM to add
  • Options
    So basically we're doing the same. Thank you for your informations. :)

Oh, I will check the link. Thank you!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi Lulu. Things are very different, and we do what we can to finish. I play 3 games, and they all used to finish. I worked long and hard for it, but now, I focus on on one game, and try to win it all for her. But as far as the giftbox items, I don't get many of them. No luck.

Everyone feels it. It's not just one platform.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh, glad it's not just my problem. On the other hand, it's sad. Looks like I'm gonna save kstars just for weekend events.