Options

Kuwtk

DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
Is anyone else watching Keeping Up With The Kardashian's?

They're talking about Caitlyn joining the game and Scott turned down the offer bcuz he didn't like the contract ("small upfront fee)

I'll post video later
I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player

Comments

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Can't watch on TV, satellite issues. It'll be uploaded later though. Do post the clip here. A lot of players have been asking for Caitlyn, good news for them.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Is anyone else watching Keeping Up With The Kardashian's?

They're talking about Caitlyn joining the game and Scott turned down the offer bcuz he didn't like the contract ("small upfront fee)

I'll post video later

Omg I was just about to post this but you beat me to it.. The CEO seemed really down to add Caitlyn so maybe it is a possibility.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    Omg I was just about to post this but you beat me to it.. The CEO seemed really down to add Caitlyn so maybe it is a possibility.

I agree and safe to say LD won't be added, but he made a good point about the Kardashian Kollection items being in the game, but Kim's the only one who gets paid.

Andriod player
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    I agree and safe to say LD won't be added, but he made a good point about the Kardashian Kollection items being in the game, but Kim's the only one who gets paid.

Yuup.. That's a shame tho I really wanted Scott added. It seemed like he'd rather have his own game tho so maybe that's a possibility? I wonder who all will be added in Kendall & Kylie's game.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Kourtney and Scott broke up a few months ago so I figured he would never be added. What a shame. He would have been a cool addition to the game.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Clara_UKClara_UK Banned Users 27 Posts
    Is the Kendall and Kylie game being released later this year? I plan on trying the game out.
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Kourtney and Scott broke up a few months ago so I figured he would never be added. What a shame. He would have been a cool addition to the game.

Then they would have kicked him out like they did with Perez.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    I thought Scott raised an excellent point about Kourtney and Khloé. They were just paid an upfront fee ( I saw an episode where $25,000 was being discussed) yet their wardrobes serve as inspiration, their clothing line is used, they are a huge part of Kardashian fame.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Clara_UK wrote: »
    Is the Kendall and Kylie game being released later this year? I plan on trying the game out.

I'm waiting for their game to be released this year too. I think that I will probably end up getting addicted to their game just like Kim Kardashian Hollywood game ��
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Clara_UKClara_UK Banned Users 27 Posts
    I'm waiting for their game to be released this year too. I think that I will probably end up getting addicted to their game just like Kim Kardashian Hollywood game ��

I cannot find anything regarding the release date. I apologize to DMV_Doll if this is off-topic.
  • Options
    The video files are too large...sorry guys.

No worries Clara, I'm not a stickler for staying on topic lol

Andriod player
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    What specifically are you looking to post DMV Doll? If it's clips, I'll try to help you locate them. But if it's episodes, we can't post them. :( If you want to put up just a link, and tell people "Check out 25:26 when Scott falls off the chair" that's certainly doable. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I found it fun to see Kim wearing two of the outfits that inspired Weekend Event looks. She's wearing one at an interview about the game and the other just hanging out with Kourtney and Khloé.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I saw the episode last night. Scott was so on point. If they featured Bruce earlier, and then transition into Caitlyn within the game. Boom!!! That's how it's done!

I'm not thrilled about her character though. Should be a part of Kendall Kylie game, exclusively. We already have a lot of VIPs in the game. They're working on Karl Lagerfeld too.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Bilal, I agree about Caitlyn being in K&K game. Also, a lot of things Scott mentioned was on point. I understand why I don't see a lot of social media post from the game VIPs except for when they're first added to the game lol

These two, right Holly? I think the game version of the cream top looks better (imo)

PhotoGrid_1444143147348_zpsclawkvci.jpg

Andriod player