Options

Weekend Event 10/09/15 ~ Everybody is a *Star* & We're the Best and Brightest!!! :)

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Eselle, post it! I'll do it when I wake up :) Hopefully Luz's birthday isn't over then :p

Everyone else can keep your pictures coming in, just without the spotlight shot, so Trine please post another shot if you want to be in the group shot. Thanks!

Ok off to bed, Happy Birthday again Luz!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Sorry Luz I couldn't wait up for Koko. It's 5.20am here in my time. When I wake up, I'll try to do a better version, and also think of a way to include the rest of you in this group shot :)

I also attempted to place everyone at different heights lol. I know Charli is super tall, and I remember Luz saying she was very tall too. I'm short, so I made myself the shortest lol. The rest of you guys I just did randomly.

Me, Trev, Raven, Luz, Stellan, Holly, Amy and Charli at Tabac De La Sorbonne

UXVOSeA.jpg

Omg this is so amazing!!!. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUZ, I'm sure the party was amazing and everybody was looking so good. I had to go to work today and this week in particular is a really hard one. I really hope I have time tomorrow to see our little surprise. I just saw the 'meter' loading on my android so I'm guessing we're IN for tomorrow!!.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Happy Birthday Luz!

Catherine felt so bad about being late that she brought her husband for everyone to stare at as a sort of calorie free visual dessert.
    AF1775B3-856B-4FB7-A787-A29C257BEC48_zpsy1s6bcve.jpg

Jeez you guys are s3xy! Yes, definitely bring your stupendous husband for us to stare at!

Very stylish as always, Catherine! You look so good in that hair. Funny, I didn't like it on my doll so I didn't chase it, but I love it with your oversize glasses look.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Happy birthday Luz!! I wish you all the best, lots of love, joy, happiness and sunny days!
    nl1j6w.jpg

P.S. My flight was delayed, but I'm coming to Paris to celebrateeeee lol

Hi Sassi! That's so sweet of you! I can't wait to see your French look! Thanks for thinking of me.

• Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    That "today" means Tuesday or Wednesday?

That's a good question.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I love the group picture! Thank you Nai. And this will be my Facebook cover photo now :D
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Sorry Luz I couldn't wait up for Koko. It's 5.20am here in my time. When I wake up, I'll try to do a better version, and also think of a way to include the rest of you in this group shot :)

I also attempted to place everyone at different heights lol. I know Charli is super tall, and I remember Luz saying she was very tall too. I'm short, so I made myself the shortest lol. The rest of you guys I just did randomly.

UXVOSeA.jpg

Nai, that is fab!!! I wouldn't even know where to start with anything like this, I've never even used photoshop etc! So thank you :) and sorry for keeping you up late.

Oh, I also love how I'm one of the shorter ones, I'm 5ft in real life!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Happy Birthday. 🎉 I hope you had an awesome day.

I really love the group picture Nai. Awesome work!!
    That's my doll with the birthday girl 😉
    lrQ7Ra.jpg

I'm off to bed now. I'll check for an update tomorrow morning.
  • Options
    Happy birthday Luz! Your birthdaylunch at Tabac de la Sarbonne was delish.

4DF266E2-01B5-4520-8053-D62882DF4FC0.jpg

Hey Trine! So glad you could be there; such a fabu virtual birthday party! You're perfectly dressed for the occasion, too! I hope you'll post the pic again without the spotlight on you, in order to have Nai add you to the group!

• Options
    HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    Nai, that's amazing - and you nailed my height as well, thank you so much :) we should make you the official forum photoshopper for group events, haha ;)
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

UXVOSeA.jpg

This is FANTASTIC! I love how Dixie taking Luz to Paris for her birthday transformed into a Parisian holiday for so many of plus yummy French champagne and pastries.

I happen to be just 5'2" tall so I love that Dixie is one of the shorter dolls. LOL. You really nailed it Nai!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Happy Birthday. �� I hope you had an awesome day.

I really love the group picture Nai. Awesome work!!
    That's my doll with the birthday girl ��
    lrQ7Ra.jpg

I'm off to bed now. I'll check for an update tomorrow morning.

Hi Kate! I have had a great day, and it was so much fun to goof off here with everybody! Thanks for getting yourself styled up for the party! You're gorgeous, chica!

Yep, let's all think positive thoughts towards that treat/update/thingy! <update, update, update!>

• Options
    ticisss wrote: »
    I don't understand why Koko said that there will be an update today. So... Where's the update?

She posted an update from Glu earlier today. They told her that they will be releasing an update today and have a treat for us on Wednesday & Thursday. Since the update isn't out yet, they might have discovered a glitch which delayed the release. I know we are eager for the update but I'd rather they get it right than get it out early.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Luz, the Birthday Girl, wants to head to the Louvre after our lunch at the Cafe. Hopefully our late arrivals will meet up with us at the Louvre.

jSFw3FB.jpg

XeYRV8O.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Hey Trine! So glad you could be there; such a fabu virtual birthday party! You're perfectly dressed for the occasion, too! I hope you'll post the pic again without the spotlight on you, in order to have Nai add you to the group!

Thank you! Yes I have a better shot of us:

8C52484C-43C0-455E-A01A-B65F4C5C5A64.jpg
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I hope you have a great birthday Luz! I'm sorry I'm so late to the party...

image_zps0yrepwiy.jpeg~original
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Weirdest thing happened I opened my app center for 2,456,678 time today to check and for a second the game showed as having an update then it was gone. So maybe there really is some sort of glitch/rollout delay going on.
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I happen to be just 5'2" tall so I love that Dixie is one of the shorter dolls. LOL. You really nailed it Nai!

Holly we're almost the same height! I'm 5ft. Good things come in small packages :)

Trine, our dolls look like they could be twins! Love it, maybe we were separated at birth.

Anyway, good night guys. Paris was fun! And who knows what tomorrow (or Thursday) will bring :)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Happy birthday Luz! Carol Davida decided to join in on the party. I hope you have a great day today.

5cdctw.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Holly we're almost the same height! I'm 5ft. Good things come in small packages :)

Trine, our dolls look like they could be twins! Love it, maybe we were separated at birth.

Anyway, good night guys. Paris was fun! And who knows what tomorrow (or Thursday) will bring :)

Yes we actually do, how fun! Except for the fact that I'm 5'8" tall..
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Luz, the Birthday Girl, wants to head to the Louvre after our lunch at the Cafe. Hopefully our late arrivals will meet up with us at the Louvre.

jSFw3FB.jpg

XeYRV8O.jpg

That's the place to be, for sure! We won't walk off those pastries, but we'll have a wonderful time!

• Options
    Yes we actually do, how fun! Except for the fact that I'm 5'8" tall..

Lol! Omg all of a sudden I'm remembering that movie 'Twins' starring Danny De Vito and Arnold Schwarzenegger. On that note, I'm going to sleep! Night dolls.
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Mauve wrote: »
    I hope you have a great birthday Luz! I'm sorry I'm so late to the party...

image_zps0yrepwiy.jpeg~original

Mauve, so good to see you! I love that dress, it's so bold and eye-catching. You look lovely!

Poor Nai is really gonna have her work cut out for her if she attempts more edits with all of the guests...

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I arrived late to the party, but I brought Luz's birthday present:
    84dMC6J.jpg?1

This one is for to redeem myself from that time we went to buy a car for you, remember?

I hope you like red, I know I know it's not a very family car, but a hot girl needs a hot car!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Weirdest thing happened I opened my app center for 2,456,678 time today to check and for a second the game showed as having an update then it was gone. So maybe there really is some sort of glitch/rollout delay going on.

I almost feel bad for Glu-- the anticipation gets so huge around here! Of course I'm one of the worst for getting over-excited. Well, it's better to have highs and lows in life than to have nothing at all!

• Options
    Vats wrote: »
    I arrived late to the party, but I brought Luz's birthday present:
    84dMC6J.jpg?1

This one is for to redeem myself from that time we went to buy a car for you, remember?

I hope you like red, I know I know it's not a very family car, but a hot girl needs a hot car!

Oh my god, Vats! It's perfect, and it's actually the sophisticated older sister to my in-game car!

Thank you, thank you!

Now, can you please post a picture of you in your Parisian couture, so I can have you in an edit if Nai has the stamina to make more?

• Options
    Here I am pretending to be one of those sexy bikini girls at a car show in order to show off my car! She's my baby.
    image_zpsstjxyj07.png

• Options
    Happy birthday Luz! Carol Davida decided to join in on the party. I hope you have a great day today.

5cdctw.jpg

I've had such a bad day today. My professor didn't recognize me and I was his student before from a previous semester. It's weird because when I read his name on the schedule at my school, his name sounded quite familiar to me. When I entered inside of the class, I was absolutely correct. It was definitely him. He treated him as if I were his new student. I tried to refresh his memory twice but it was such an epic failure. I can't wait to transfer to a different college soon.😐😕

Oh no, I'm sorry that happened, Carol! It sounds very confusing and frustrating. Were you planning to transfer even before today? Don't let one senile old dude put you off from a program you'd otherwise enjoy! Sorry, hon.

In the smallest possible bit of consolation, that's a fabulous look you made from the nude palette! And you always manage to rock that hair. Very pretty! Thanks for coming to Paris!

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Oh no, I'm sorry that happened, Carol! It sounds very confusing and frustrating. Were you planning to transfer even before today? Don't let one senile old dude put you off from a program you'd otherwise enjoy! Sorry, hon.

In the smallest possible bit of consolation, that's a fabulous look you made from the nude palette! And you always manage to rock that hair. Very pretty! Thanks for coming to Paris!

No I registered late for my classes just only for the fall semester. I'm a returning student and I'm there studying liberal arts. I'm searching for different colleges that has an art major so I'm planning to transfer very soon.

Oh on a lighter note, thanks my doll always rock that hairstyle and she loves camel colors.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Ok Luz just because I love you! Here Vats in Paris ...
    CM8s9py.jpg

Look on the bright side Carol, if you ever commit a crime the chances of you being recognized are small ... just kidding. I'm sorry to read that, but here everyone knows you!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!