Options

NPC characters saying weird things

Rosie99Rosie99 Registered Users 64 Posts
The first weird thing happens when I invite a NPC to help during a gig.

Background:
When I first started playing the game and Kim asked me if I liked guys or girls. I said guys . Then sometimes when I "met" a new girl NPC the game gave me the option to network or flirt. A few times I picked to flirt with a girl just to see if it let me. But then I eventually married a guy.

Sometimes when I use a random female NPC to help on a gig the NPC says romantic stuff like "let's not let work come between us" and "kiss". Really weird because the game won't even let me have my husband or any of the other romantic NPC guys or girls help on gigs.

The second weird thing is I finished a gig at Restaurant Asadaux in Dubai , I just stayed there and my phone shut down. When I opened the game again the waitress from The Oak in SoHo was sitting at the table in Restaurant Asadaux complaining about her job, so strange, I wish I would have taken a screenshot.

Do you have any strange interaction with NPCs?

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Sometimes the game allows you to flirt or network with females even though you told Kim that you're heterosexual. I thought that it was weird to see that on my game too and I told Kim from the very beginning that I'm only interested in dating men. What I did on my game was that I went back & forth inside of the restaurants/clubs until the flirt option disappeared from the female NPC and all I saw was that the network option was available to choose at that moment.

When I invited a real life friend or NPC to co-star with me on a gig on Florence, it's a weird glitch that Glu never fixed since we had a storyline gig with Cassio and our significant other or your date.

I never seen a waitress on my game that did that before on my game. It must be a weird glitch then.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections